Squiggles
25th July 2007, 22:32
First Ride to Coro & Back

Squiggles
25th July 2007, 22:35
2nd Ride to Kaiaua

bomma
25th July 2007, 22:41
Awesom pics steve!! Hus the stud in the blue tee?? Hehe jokes!!!

Cheers,
Nish :)

(PS. dats me in the blue tee btw was just takin the piss ;))

Winter
25th July 2007, 22:41
hey who's the cutie in the front row of the group pic?

and she rides a GSX? :drool:

Squiggles
25th July 2007, 22:48
Blue jacket = Hanne
Black = i forgot, yer the GSX that only had the top fairing

bomma
25th July 2007, 23:02
Haha this could be like the next dating service forum!!! Meet elligible gurls and guys over KiwiBiker ;)

hahahahahahahahahha we have created a monster!!!!!!

Winter
25th July 2007, 23:18
Hi Everyone, thanks for taking the time to read my profile.
I'm 20 years old, work fulltime in a theatre in charge of lighting all the shows that come through.
I ride a motorbike, own a car for towing the trailer, and live in my new house with a flatmate.

I do enjoy long walks along the beach, although its been quite sometime since I've had one of those!

I drink, probably far too much, dont smoke, no drugs etc.
Spare time is spent Skiing, Abseiling, Riding, working on the house/car/bike, taking photos, and dreaming!

Hanne
27th July 2007, 21:34
Lol re the last post, Squiggles is sitting right next t ome so I don't think I shoudl really be viewing this thread :P:P

Hopefully we will have some more ride pics up after tomorrow though!

Cr1MiNaL
27th July 2007, 23:58
I love group rides... especially with ma mates from school.... :yes: such nice fellas... hope tomoros ride is a nice one aye Alex.

klyong82
28th July 2007, 20:02
Ladies and gentlemen

Wonderful trip today and here are the pics. A lot of bikers all the way.

klyong82
28th July 2007, 20:05
More pics Wellsford trip.
:rockon:

Cr1MiNaL
28th July 2007, 20:32
bugger had to go on another ride, so missed out... Next time aye ... :yes:

Disco Dan
29th July 2007, 04:50
More pics Wellsford trip.
:rockon:

Whos the hottie in the KB t-shirt :shutup::innocent:

Dam work.. miss out on these weekend rides....

BigG
29th July 2007, 08:23
Ladies and gentlemen

Wonderful trip today and here are the pics taken. My top speed today 195km/h. A lot of bikers all the way. Was you ridin with your'e brakes on.:rofl:

Hanne
29th July 2007, 14:05
Awesome pictures!
Next time we should line up the bikes in colour order :P
Lol just noticed we had the red orange yellow green blue, Madison woudl add the purple.
Yes.
OK, that's all!
Hanne

jrandom
29th July 2007, 14:18
Awwwwwww.

You're all so cute and innocent and adorable on your widdle bikes with your widdle leathers and helmets and gap-toothed smiles.

Muwah!

:grouphug:

klyong82
29th July 2007, 14:42

Dam work.. miss out on these weekend rides....

Oh you mean Hanne? haha. Wanna say hi to her?

klyong82
29th July 2007, 14:48
Was you ridin with your'e brakes on.:rofl:

Haha yeah had to put the brakes on as myself and another 2 bikes were fighting the same straight approaching a bend. good fun. spectacular weather. Nice scenary and a lot of other riders.

Was wondering who was that solo guy on a green 03-04 green kawasaki doing wheelies?
Cool

klyong82
29th July 2007, 14:55
Couple of other misc. pics taken along the way. VTR1000 SP1, Cagiva Raptor 1000 and a mint BMW R100

Chrislost
29th July 2007, 15:28
perhaps...
but that would have been illegal:nono:
that green bike that went past was flying eh?

Hanne
29th July 2007, 22:22

I reckon! :innocent:

Winter
29th July 2007, 22:56

Hey, Make sure you read my profile. Then give me a PM :)

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1146258&postcount=7

Disco Dan
29th July 2007, 23:02

ahhh....

Hey, Make sure you read my profile. Then give me a PM :)

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1146258&postcount=7

oh so this is a dating site now.... :dodge:

Winter
29th July 2007, 23:08
ahhh....

oh so this is a dating site now.... :dodge:
Sorry Disco, Forgot to mention in my profile I'm looking for the ladies only.

Thats right.

I saw the way you were smiling during pillion practise on AWNMR :nono:

klyong82
29th July 2007, 23:23
perhaps...
but that would have been illegal:nono:
that green bike that went past was flying eh?

Yup he was fast. Wish I could ride like him. :shutup:

ehab2weelr
1st August 2007, 12:41
loved the ride, although i was the smallest bike there i was the one on the 250 :scooter:, i stell had fun, took her up to her max of 160 :Punk: man was it fun and for a 250, i some how kept up with all of them :wari: over taking them at some points :nya: well at least when they were ridin on the limet! hah :laugh:. but if i could ild do it all over again but take the right root hahahaaaa, cant wait tell the next ride!

Chrislost
1st August 2007, 17:50
Yup he was fast. Wish I could ride like him. :shutup:

heh...
but then your licence would be in trouble...

BMW
1st August 2007, 17:58
Lol re the last post, Squiggles is sitting right next t ome so I don't think I shoudl really be viewing this thread :P:P

Hopefully we will have some more ride pics up after tomorrow though!

more pics! I should post mine from the cold duck!

ohh nice eyes!

klyong82
1st August 2007, 18:51
loved the ride, although i was the smallest bike there i was the one on the 250 :scooter:, i stell had fun, took her up to her max of 160 :Punk: man was it fun and for a 250, i some how kept up with all of them :wari: over taking them at some points :nya: well at least when they were ridin on the limet! hah :laugh:. but if i could ild do it all over again but take the right root hahahaaaa, cant wait tell the next ride!

Hi bro, glad we saw you half way. Really made the trip exciting. Never underestimate Ehab on his 250cc he will keep on with anyone. Well you did managed to do stoppies :yes: and mini wheelies.

klyong82
1st August 2007, 18:57
heh...
but then your licence would be in trouble...

That's true guess I need to get a radar detector for my bike. haha

klyong82
1st August 2007, 19:11
more pics! I should post mine from the cold duck!

ohh nice eyes!

haha I got more pics from all the rides. Anyone :msn-wink: in particular you wanna see? haha

ehab2weelr
2nd August 2007, 11:16
what bout my burnouts, i need to change my tyers now hahah gana take pics of dem next tyme. hah

Mole_C
2nd August 2007, 12:15
i need to change my tyers now

Ditto, tried to take her round on some grass but it just sat there spinning :angry: I got my revenge thou. Crashed him into a bush :yes:

Squiggles
3rd August 2007, 19:29
lets all roll up to cycletreads and see what sort've a deal we can get :rockon:

bet mine cost the most.... booyah? :bye:

Cr1MiNaL
3rd August 2007, 20:14
cycle treads owns.

klyong82
4th August 2007, 00:54
lets all roll up to cycletreads and see what sort've a deal we can get :rockon:

bet mine cost the most.... booyah? :bye:

Haha that is a freaking good idea. I will need new rear tyre soon. Think I might still be able to get about 1000km on mine. I can feel it is starting to slip or lose grip.

ehab2weelr
4th August 2007, 09:59
yea i need some new brake pads myn r runin out from all the stoppes and skids, hah

klyong82
4th August 2007, 13:46
yea i need some new brake pads myn r runin out from all the stoppes and skids, hah

cycletreads recently had 3 pads for the price of 2. Not sure is it still on.

bomma
5th August 2007, 21:09
Hey all!!
Just waiting for Kim to get the pics up from today's ride. An awesome time had by all xcept for the couple of people that binned (my condolences). Luckily nobody got hurt and im sure we'll be seeing them on the next ride!! Nothing kills Ehab's spirit ;)
Was heapsa fun trying to keep up with the gixxer, zx10r and yamahar64life on his.......r6 :mellow::doobey:

Cheers :done::third:

HungusMaximist
6th August 2007, 00:49
The photographers better hurrier it up!

klyong82
6th August 2007, 08:21
Will post pics later tonight. I was busy cleaning the bike yesterday. Could not stand seeing her dirty. Need to do some wiring on a couple of connectors also. Muffler is nice and shiny again.

babyblade250rr
6th August 2007, 12:09
Hey nice pics by the way kim,

will have to get myself involved in more rides in order for more camera time!! haha yeah woteva

ehab2weelr
6th August 2007, 15:06
yes i binned my bike during a ride dose not mean im gana stop going on rids :yes:, just tell me when the next one is and il be there :headbang:.
going on rids is one of the main reasons i started bikeing and one fall is not gana change that, to tell you the truth it only fuled me up and now il be riding with more experians under my belt hahahahah :banana:.

Chrislost
6th August 2007, 16:35
Hi bro, glad we saw you half way. Really made the trip exciting. Never underestimate Ehab on his 250cc he will keep on with anyone.

lol
aparently you got that right?

klyong82
6th August 2007, 17:19
Here they are. woohoo.......

ehab2weelr
6th August 2007, 20:26
lol
aparently you got that right?

well dont think im gana be able to do that for some time now :no: gana take it easy until i finsh fixing my bike, ps my body is acking so bad :crybaby:
hahahah

bomma
7th August 2007, 20:39
gana take it easy until i finsh fixing my bike, ps my body is acking so bad :crybaby:

hehe after that slide you prolly feel the way ur bike looks!!! :D:D:D

HungusMaximist
8th August 2007, 00:45
You're like in every picture, Nish.

Great work! Ya poseur!

klyong82
8th August 2007, 09:50
Yeah Nish lovessss the camera.

bomma
8th August 2007, 15:05
You're like in every picture, Nish.

Great work! Ya poseur!

someones gotta make the club look good ;)

bomma
9th August 2007, 21:07
anyone got a helmet camera?? how awesom would it be to get footage of the ride to show members and stuff?? YOUTUBE!!!!!! SMC's going GLOBAL!!!!

R6_kid
11th August 2007, 20:02
Good to see you guys getting out and about, i've seen a few of you before, had the pleasure of meeting Hanne at RRRS a few weeks back... the rest of your faces look familiar, probably from my time at UoA. Hopefully i'll catch up with you all for a ride some time!

bomma
11th August 2007, 21:10
So any pics or comments from the ride today guys that went?? Im itching to find out how it went coz the day looked B-E-A-YOUTIFUL!!!

klyong82
19th August 2007, 20:58
And here are the pics of todays ride to Kaiaua.

Hanne
23rd August 2007, 22:29
Thanks for the pix, Kim!
Yes, it was a beautiful day to be out and about on a bike.

My Madison was trying so hard to be like one of the big bikes that she shook one of her luggage hooks loose (again!)

Oh well...
Hopefully we will have more awesome pictures from this weekend too, see you all there!

bomma
23rd August 2007, 23:06
Hopefully we will have more awesome pictures from this weekend too, see you all there!

wooo hoooo ive been waiting all week to get out on the road!!! will definately remember to bring my own camera along this time :2thumbsup

klyong82
23rd August 2007, 23:10
wooo hoooo ive been waiting all week to get out on the road!!! will definately remember to bring my own camera along this time :2thumbsup

I'm the cameraman bomma. are u calling the red bull ladies? make sure one of them is a chinese if not i'll get lonely haha

klyong82
25th August 2007, 19:21
Here they are ....not sure how many people attended but it was a good turn out probably 15 riders

klyong82
25th August 2007, 19:29
more pics people

klyong82
25th August 2007, 19:31
Last lot of pics..the last pic...haha Dan we caught you on camera trying to take a leak...haha

Cr1MiNaL
25th August 2007, 19:42
who were the 2 guys with the spaceage digicams? U have something for me yes? :yes:

bomma
25th August 2007, 22:16
ill be puttin up some scenic pics of todays ride coz i guess kims got da bike pics pretty much covered!! hu was the guy on red r6?? i got a pic of it dat ill post up too!! gimme one of those and ill give raj a run for his money ;)

Cr1MiNaL
25th August 2007, 22:21
Red R6 was a mate of mine. Since u guys didnt wait for me while i was gassing up I wondered over to his place, dragged him outa bed and did our own R6 ride upto wellsford... what took u guys so long I was there nearly an hour !

bomma
25th August 2007, 22:25
Red R6 was a mate of mine. Since u guys didnt wait for me while i was gassing up I wondered over to his place, dragged him outa bed and did our own R6 ride upto wellsford... what took u guys so long I was there nearly an hour !

haha what are mates for aye :devil2:

a couple of newbie bikers thought they were "skilled" enough to keep up with the faster crew, plus we got a bit confused when we shot past a turn-off, turned round n came back and found that it was a dirt road :mad:

so turned back around and kept going and passed through helensville

i officially HATE being TEC!!!

klyong82
25th August 2007, 22:32
i officially HATE being TEC!!!

It is your destiny! Nish...

EJK
25th August 2007, 23:10
Lovely photos mate lol

HungusMaximist
26th August 2007, 01:35
Big ups to Kim for giving me those cable ties and Stephen for lending me the spanner.

I had my top box flopping like a banana and I nearly lost my left hand indicator due my bolts rattling out!

Any of you's who has a drill (preferably with some experience too) which can penetrate steel, give me a buzz!

I just need you need drill two new holes for me on my pack rack so I can get some bolts in. PM Me brotha!

Cheers!

Squiggles
26th August 2007, 03:20
ive got alot of drill bits lol, prolly a couple of good ones for that, and a drill.... i remember drilling out some steel plates to use in mounting a packframe to a gn, bits worked ok then

twinkle
26th August 2007, 08:38
Any of you's who has a drill (preferably with some experience too) which can penetrate steel, give me a buzz!

I just need you need drill two new holes for me on my pack rack so I can get some bolts in. PM Me brotha!

Cheers!

haha i remember talking to you about that :lol: I should be home today if you want to ride all the way out to west auckland.

klyong82
26th August 2007, 09:40
Big ups to Kim for giving me those cable ties and Stephen for lending me the spanner.

I had my top box flopping like a banana and I nearly lost my left hand indicator due my bolts rattling out!

Cheers!

I got an electric drill (the one that plugs into mains more powerful than 15V ones) but I don't have drill bits to drill tough steel.

Squiggles
26th August 2007, 12:24
if it can wait till wed (when i get back from pauanui) ill go into work and borrow some of those solid drill bits, for drilling metal, had a look and mine are looking a bit gone now :crybaby:

bomma
26th August 2007, 21:34
here are more pics

ehab2weelr
27th August 2007, 10:52
r u using the first digital cameras that ever came out???? there such sh!t guality pics bomma!! wtf!!! hahahahahahahahah :done:

klyong82
27th August 2007, 11:35
r u using the first digital cameras that ever came out???? there such sh!t guality pics bomma!! wtf!!! hahahahahahahahah :done:

Yeah i am the best cameraman!!!

Jahdafario
27th August 2007, 11:52
who were the 2 guys with the spaceage digicams? U have something for me yes? :yes:

Yo, I got your video on computer, its 6meg, turn the speakers up, the camera caught your mad engine sound really nicely,

email addy to send?

dan

Cr1MiNaL
27th August 2007, 12:19
Yo, I got your video on computer, its 6meg, turn the speakers up, the camera caught your mad engine sound really nicely,

email addy to send?

dan

pm sent mate ! Cheers

Raj.:rockon:

bomma
27th August 2007, 15:07

oi!! :nono: lol its just crap quality coz the pics are bout 1.7mbs each and the max size kb allows is 512kbs so i gotta reduce em manually

obviously i aint the best reducer

klyong82
27th August 2007, 15:11
oi!! :nono: lol its just crap quality coz the pics are bout 1.7mbs each and the max size kb allows is 512kbs so i gotta reduce em manually

obviously i aint the best reducer

My pics are 800kb but I reduce them to 60-100kb. I just use microsoft picture manager. Does a good job

ehab2weelr
27th August 2007, 16:34
My pics are 800kb but I reduce them to 60-100kb. I just use microsoft picture manager. Does a good job

yea bomma its not rocket science!!!

bomma
28th August 2007, 19:31
yea bomma its not rocket science!!!

it would be a pity if your muffler went missing ehab.....and mayb the back wheel :devil2: