PDA

View Full Version : Minimoto in the Waikato

Speed4
31st July 2007, 12:45
Hi folks,
I've seen another thread along these lines in this forum but no real answers provided. Was wondering if theres many people racing these in the Waikato, and if there's a track around that accepts the lil bikes? Keen to get into it but don't wanna have to travel up to Auckland all the time
Cheers

mr_penguin
10th August 2007, 15:20
Hi folks,
I've seen another thread along these lines in this forum but no real answers provided. Was wondering if theres many people racing these in the Waikato, and if there's a track around that accepts the lil bikes? Keen to get into it but don't wanna have to travel up to Auckland all the time
Cheers

I've got a b1 rep and am keen to get in on a track but have seen no signs of
minimoto action in the waikato... :( the kart track in hamilton was talked about and sounded if it was going to happen :) but no news yet... fingers crossed..

I hope something happens soon !

Regard
Ian

Gadgit
10th August 2007, 21:29
Dont loose hope lol I'm still working on it.... the councle is the biggest herdle at the mo.. the captin of the Kart track wants us there but they only have x amount of days to make noise at the track and dont want to loose them to us.... If your keen tho Mt wellington is running this saturday..