PDA

View Full Version : Gisborne: Gisborne Wine & Food Festival

Pickle
28th September 2004, 21:49
Is anyone else going to this fantastic event held on Labour Weekend??
There is a group of us going up on Friday 22Oct, returning on Mon 25th Oct.

Plan at this stage is take the mighty CT110 STOP LAUGHING!!! :killingme there will be at least 3 CT's and possibly 2 more scooters, so if anyone else is going wave as you go past. May take the inland route from Wairoa through Tiniroto, we are all staying at the councils camp ground so if you are in the area stop by for a beer or 6. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Viv will probably take the ZX636 stop at the Hot Pools for a quick soak and still beat us to Gissy.

wari
28th September 2004, 21:50
THat sounds like a brilliante idea ... :yeah:

toads
29th September 2004, 08:01
Is anyone else going to this fantastic event held on Labour Weekend??
There is a group of us going up on Friday 22Oct, returning on Mon 25th Oct.

Plan at this stage is take the mighty CT110 STOP LAUGHING!!! :killingme there will be at least 3 CT's and possibly 2 more scooters, so if anyone else is going wave as you go past. May take the inland route from Wairoa through Tiniroto, we are all staying at the councils camp ground so if you are in the area stop by for a beer or 6. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Viv will probably take the ZX636 stop at the Hot Pools for a quick soak and still beat us to Gissy.

Are you going to ride a CT110 all the way from Wgton to Gis?, WOW! if so I really take my hat off to ya and Honda lol!! We'll call in a pay yas all a visit if we're in town that day!, we might go up to lake waikaremoana that weekend, depending on the weather. cheers

mccool
29th September 2004, 14:40
Great idea, but I will be outta town. I always enjoy a ride to Gisborne.

Ms Piggy
29th September 2004, 17:45
Sounds like lotsa fun Doug but it's a week before exams :sneaky2:

What?
30th September 2004, 06:36
Are you going to ride a CT110 all the way from Wgton to Gis?, WOW! if so I really take my hat off to ya and Honda lol!!
Nuffink rong wif a CT. Don't get speeeeeding tickits. Don't use much gas. No bugger wonts to flog 'em. Just about the perfick motabike.

Pickle
30th September 2004, 10:30
What? - what you forgot to mention was comfy seat & plenty of time to take in the scenery and who cares if the road turns to shit :beer:

F5 Dave
30th September 2004, 12:31
Sounds tempting, wonder if I could persude AT to lend me his CT?

What?
1st October 2004, 06:31
What? - what you forgot to mention was comfy seat & plenty of time to take in the scenery and who cares if the road turns to shit :beer:
Pillion seat is shite, though. I rode a CT90 round the south Wairarapa coast (Western Lake to Wainui-o-mata) many (many) moons ago. Great, went anywhere, but the girlfriend on the back was losing her sense of humour.
Left a TS185 for dead though the sandy gravel, too. :Pokey:

toads
1st October 2004, 22:08
good heavens, I kind of thought htis was a wind up, we have a ct 125 out the back there and it needs a bit of tlc, I might go and get it going sometime, just for a laugh and try and give it a blast down the river