PDA

View Full Version : Look for this @*&%*!! perv!

Colapop
1st August 2007, 20:15
There's a fucker who's cruising 'round trying to lure young teens into his car in the Porirua/Tawa area. He tried it on with my mates daughter. Either find him and tell me or tell the police. If you tell the police he'll be safer. News link (http://www.stuff.co.nz/4149206a11.html)

Indian man, 20 to 40 years old, driving a Silver Subaru.
The medium-built man has a moustache, dark spiky hair and an Indian accent.

I promise to give him to the police after I'm finished.

canarlee
1st August 2007, 20:25
fuck the police, just give him to colapop!

007XX
1st August 2007, 20:28
fuck the police, just give him to colapop!

yeah, what you said...

Amoebas like this pitiful sod make me sick:sick:

Colapop
1st August 2007, 21:02

canarlee
1st August 2007, 21:06

thats a real shame!!!

i think most of us are/were expecting there to be no leftovers!?!?

getting slack in your old age col?

NotaGoth
1st August 2007, 21:08
Urgh.. Hope someone beats the crap out of him....

Colapop
1st August 2007, 21:09
Urgh.. Hope someone beats the crap out of him....
That's the plan...

And Carnal there will be leftovers... I know a couple of guys who live on the other side of the wire that wouldn't mind making his life 'uncomfortable' there too...

canarlee
1st August 2007, 21:13
And Carnal there will be leftovers... I know a couple of guys who live on the other side of the wire that wouldn't mind making his life 'uncomfortable' there too...

now that is better!!!

is that going te be a case of "big ken meets ron"?

oldrider
1st August 2007, 21:22
Did any of you check out the cartoon on the right of that article? :gob: Very likely response. (IMHO) John.

Clivoris
1st August 2007, 21:25
Dude. You still got that school-girl outfit with the pigtail wig? Come down to the plaza tomorrow night and loiter about. I'll wait round the corner and pounce when he makes his move. He wont be able to resist the bait. Don't wear the heels though. They would look out of place with the uniform.

Oakie
1st August 2007, 21:30
Interestingly I heard on the news tonight that the guy who was found beaten to death on a rural North Island road last week turns out to have been a sex-offender...

Colapop
1st August 2007, 21:33
Interestingly I heard on the news tonight that the guy who was found beaten to death on a rural North Island road last week turns out to have been a sex-offender...
So no hurry to find out who did it then?

mmmmmmmm... mob mentality...

Reminds me of the time that one of the national papers got a list of known peadophiles in the uk and started printing sections of it... started a huge mob frenzy and ended up with some dude beaten to crap because he was a pediatrician... dumb fucks just didn't know the difference.

u4ea
1st August 2007, 21:52

Reminds me of the time that one of the national papers got a list of known peadophiles in the uk and started printing sections of it... started a huge mob frenzy and ended up with some dude beaten to crap because he was a pediatrician... dumb fucks just didn't know the difference.

natural reaction when its one of your kin or close to home....no mercy when they find the fuker...

Slingshot
1st August 2007, 21:58
You kicked my dog!

canarlee
1st August 2007, 22:13

better safe than sorry?

Mr. Peanut
1st August 2007, 22:46
How about look the fuck after yourself and don't get in strangers cars?

jonbuoy
2nd August 2007, 08:01
How about we pay some little Japanese ninja to dress up in a schoolgirl outfit and entice the fucker out of his hole?

Colapop
2nd August 2007, 08:06
I have no intention of going on a crusade. I want this guy though. She did not get in his car and she didn't move closer to it either.
The girl did say though that she remembered seeing him in his car around previously though, so he has been watching her.

I have a daughter too and I would want others to help me ensure my daughter is safe - that's all I'm trying to do.

Colapop
3rd August 2007, 10:30
Eyes open *bump*

peasea
3rd August 2007, 13:35

There's justice for ya! Saved the country a bunch of cash and gave the perv' what he would never have got by going to trial.

I don't condone beating the crap out of people generally speaking but kiddie fiddlers aren't really people are they? I wouldn't imagine that those responsible for the dirtbag's death are pillars of the community either but it would appear there is actually some good in them.

Sure, the bleeding heart liberals will say "you can't take the law into your own hands" etc etc but whenever I hear of some scumbag messing with a youngster a primeval monster inside me wants to go out and squish the bastard with my bare hands.

I say good job.

canarlee
3rd August 2007, 13:38
There's justice for ya! Saved the country a bunch of cash and gave the perv' what he would never have got by going to trial.

I say good job.

and so say i!

Mrs Busa Pete
3rd August 2007, 13:42
Hope it's not this guy.

Sex offender had soundproof cell:

A New Zealand-born paedophile has been banned from Australia after police found a soundproof cell in a Queensland back garden.

Brent Joseph Groves, 49, is now living in Wellington under the watchful eye of police, The Dominion Post reported.

ADVERTISEMENT

Groves, who moved to Australia in 1969, was jailed in 2002 for drug offences and for indecently treating a child under 16.

He was convicted again in 2004 on three more counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16.

Since then, Queensland police continued to monitor him, and he was known to wander around neighbourhoods carrying a kitten to attract children's attention, and to watch children with binoculars.

Australian police found a three-square-metre soundproof cell at Groves' Queensland property.

Built from blocks, it had barred windows and an exit that required a key.

"If you were locked into that room, there was no way to communicate with the outside world," said Sergeant Lindsay Kuhrt, of Rosewood police.

Groves told police he had built the cell to house precious possessions.

Sgt Kuhrt said building such a cell was not an offence and no charges had been laid.

"You can build dungeons all you want - it's not an offence until you keep someone in there."

Groves was blocked from entering Australia as he tried to return from a holiday on April 30.

Immigration authorities revoked his visa at Sydney airport because of his convictions.

He returned to the South Island, where he has family, but is now living in Wellington.

Detective Senior Sergeant Simon Perry, of Wellington CIB, said police were aware that Groves was in the area and were keeping an eye on him.

"He's certainly a person of concern."

New Zealand police were advised by Australian authorities when he was sent back, and the local police carried out a risk assessment on him.

ManDownUnder
3rd August 2007, 13:43
Get two horses and a string of fireworks.
1) Tie his hands to horse one
2) Tie his balls to horse two
3) Light string of fireworks...

:yes:

Deano
3rd August 2007, 13:50
He was convicted again in 2004 on three more counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16.

Since then, Queensland police continued to monitor him, and he was known to wander around neighbourhoods carrying a kitten to attract children's attention, and to watch children with binoculars.

Australian police found a three-square-metre soundproof cell at Groves' Queensland property.

Built from blocks, it had barred windows and an exit that required a key.

"If you were locked into that room, there was no way to communicate with the outside world," said Sergeant Lindsay Kuhrt, of Rosewood police.

Groves told police he had built the cell to house precious possessions.

Sgt Kuhrt said building such a cell was not an offence and no charges had been laid.

"You can build dungeons all you want - it's not an offence until you keep someone in there."

Hence why you can't always rely on the Police. They are bound by rules.

Find this dude and keep a very close eye on him.....one false move and he should be toast.

Built the 'dungeon' for precious possessions.......Yeah Right.

NotaGoth
3rd August 2007, 14:32

I don't condone beating the crap out of people generally speaking but kiddie fiddlers aren't really people are they? I wouldn't imagine that those responsible for the dirtbag's death are pillars of the community either but it would appear there is actually some good in them.

Sure, the bleeding heart liberals will say "you can't take the law into your own hands" etc etc but whenever I hear of some scumbag messing with a youngster a primeval monster inside me wants to go out and squish the bastard with my bare hands.

I say good job.

Funny that.. I said exactly the same thing.... Paedophiles are paedophiles.. There is nothing more to it... Most are at risk of reoffending... And thats if they get "caught"... How many are put back out there.... Who keep fiddling away while everyone is none the wiser...?? Who ever knocked him off did everyone a favour..

Hence why you can't always rely on the Police. They are bound by rules.

Find this dude and keep a very close eye on him.....one false move and he should be toast.

Built the 'dungeon' for precious possessions.......Yeah Right.

Precious possessions = Children (in his eyes)

Pretty obvious as to what it was there for..... :sick:

roadracingoldfart
3rd August 2007, 20:52
I had a guy live out back from me that was worrying his own stepdaughter and he then turned his attention to mine:nono:.
:sick: She was about 7 at the time and i didnt have to ASK him more than once to leave her alone:innocent: If you know what i mean. Fuck i was really getting annoyed at the ambulance engine running for the whole time they were at his place.
Any time any of us find these pervs i say bush justice (hang him by the nuts in a bush) is a great sentance.

Colapop
3rd August 2007, 21:00
I am not a vigilante, nor do I condone taking the law into ones own hands, however I will not stand by and watch something happen or continue to happen if I can change the course of events. I am prepared to accept the consequences of any actions that may result from any action I may take. I have no problems with that if there is one life that I stopped from becoming tainted by an insidious evil that too many have let go for too long.

cbr guy
5th August 2007, 12:01
good luck man, you're bloody right, great to see someone taking it his own way, no PC bullshit

devnull
5th August 2007, 12:13
The Aussies shold've only done their part i.e. take the prick half way and drop him off. If NZ REALLY wants him, we'll go out and pick him up

Dave Lobster
5th August 2007, 15:57
better safe than sorry?

Are you for real? Have you any idea what a Pediatrician IS??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pediatrician

deanohit
5th August 2007, 16:51
The Aussies shold've only done their part i.e. take the prick half way and drop him off. If NZ REALLY wants him, we'll go out and pick him up

Any time any of us find these pervs i say bush justice (hang him by the nuts in a bush) is a great sentance.

Get two horses and a string of fireworks.
1) Tie his hands to horse one
2) Tie his balls to horse two
3) Light string of fireworks...

+10 :ar15::2guns:

candor
5th August 2007, 21:26
Well I don't condone the paedophile killing but a few more vigilante acts could be a good way to put our judges on notice we'll come after them next if they don't shape up. Really it should be them on the block first (dreams are free) first as many are far worse than paeds in my book for being EDUCATED POWERFUL encourager of paeds and all things malevolent...

But getting back on topic. Colapop are you sure this guy is not just cruising the red light district, where maybe some girls of just legal age may be touting trade. I don't know if Porirua has a strip but if its like most places it might.

Maha
23rd August 2007, 20:46
There's a fucker who's cruising 'round trying to lure young teens into his car in the Porirua/Tawa area. He tried it on with my mates daughter. Either find him and tell me or tell the police. If you tell the police he'll be safer. News link (http://www.stuff.co.nz/4149206a11.html)

Indian man, 20 to 40 years old, driving a Silver Subaru.
The medium-built man has a moustache, dark spiky hair and an Indian accent.

I see they caught the bastard......:clap:

peasea
23rd August 2007, 22:29
[QUOTE=candor;1159928]Well I don't condone the paedophile killing QUOTE]

I fuckin' do.