29th September 2004, 16:39
Who is interested in going??

normal $80 fee

Firefight
29th September 2004, 16:44
Who is interested in going??

normal $80 fee

Hey :banana: man,
Working dayshift saturday :angry: , will be home about 17.45, do you need a bed for the night and a shed for that calf shit coloured bike ?

F/F :thud:

Cajun
29th September 2004, 16:45
Hey :banana: man,
Working dayshift saturday :angry: , will be home about 17.45, do you need a bed for the night and a shed for that calf shit coloured bike ?

F/F :thud:

Donno still deciding and seeing if i talk the wife in to letting me come now, i mean i have to need to go as soon as buy the house money will be tight for a wee while

Firefight
29th September 2004, 16:51
Donno still deciding and seeing if i talk the wife in to letting me come now, i mean i have to need to go as soon as buy the house money will be tight for a wee while

ah, yeah , right, you win , I,am :confused: confused, not sure what you are doing, call my celly saturday if you make it and need a place to stay,, and get your arse off KB and do some work, need to get those P of T shares up a bit yet, got to send Jimmy some $$$$$$ for a new back tyre..

F/F :crazy:

Cajun
29th September 2004, 16:53
ah, yeah , right, you win , I,am :confused: confused, not sure what you are doing, call my celly saturday if you make it and need a place to stay,, and get your arse off KB and do some work, need to get those P of T shares up a bit yet, got to send Jimmy some $$$$$$ for a new back tyre..

F/F :crazy:

Hahahaha well they should go up with that joint venture with toll

Yep i let ya know, what i am doing

MotoGirl
30th September 2004, 15:25
You go play and don't worry about responsibilities.
Hell, I'll pay for the LIM report, solicitors fees, house and contents insurance, phone and power connection fees, and I might even feed and clothe us.

Firefight
30th September 2004, 16:16
You go play and don't worry about responsibilities.
Hell, I'll pay for the LIM report, solicitors fees, house and contents insurance, phone and power connection fees, and I might even feed and clothe us.

haha Banana man, looks like Mrs BM is onto it, make sure she also gives you some pocket money for Puke entry fee, fuel for bike and some rum money for you and me.......

F/F :killingme :killingme :killingme

Drunken Monkey
30th September 2004, 16:46
Bah, still haven't got the gixxer back yet...

I would if I did...with bells on even...

Hoon
30th September 2004, 17:18
Yeah I'll probably be there if its fine. I want to put down some consistent 1:11's before AMCC R2 on Sunday so I can hopefully qualify on the front row to keep out of the first lap riff-raff.

Motoracer
30th September 2004, 17:23
Nice lap time on the 400 by the way Hoon!