PDA

View Full Version : The Bloody AGM!!!!

bomma
8th August 2007, 18:45
Hey guys just realised that we still hafnt had the BLOODY AGM!!!! Which means that we are still not officially affiliated with AUSA which means that we are not elligible for funding from them.

In short No AGM = NO MONEY!!!

I want to have the AGM asap (hopefully before the holidays and if we are really lucky we will have it organised by the coming week).

Since we need to have it in a building and all that we could just do it in a lecture theatre that is not being used. We need at least 20 people there so this might take a bit of organising.

If members could post up, pm me, or email me the times when they are free, i will try to organise it so that we have as many people there as poss!!

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME GUYS BECAUSE WE REALLY HAVE TO GET THIS DONE ASAP!!!

Nish :)

027 323 2289
021 119 5747

bomma
8th August 2007, 19:05
Oh and if anybody is willing to offer a venue during the weekend for a short period of time that would be much appreciated.

If we don't have the AGM before the holidays hit i'll have a chat with my parentals and see if theyll let me have you over for a barbie/AGM but hopefully won't have to resort to that.

Chrislost
8th August 2007, 20:01
Hey guys just realised that we still hafnt had the BLOODY AGM!!!! Which means that we are still not officially affiliated with AUSA which means that we are not elligible for funding from them.

In short No AGM = NO MONEY!!!

I want to have the AGM asap (hopefully before the holidays and if we are really lucky we will have it organised by the coming week).

Since we need to have it in a building and all that we could just do it in a lecture theatre that is not being used. We need at least 20 people there so this might take a bit of organising.

If members could post up, pm me, or email me the times when they are free, i will try to organise it so that we have as many people there as poss!!

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME GUYS BECAUSE WE REALLY HAVE TO GET THIS DONE ASAP!!!

027 323 2289
021 119 5747

why dont we have an AGM say half way around coro in the holidays?

bomma
8th August 2007, 20:29
why dont we have an AGM say half way around coro in the holidays?

coz we need 20 MEMBERS to be present and plus it needs to be indoors, but the major difficulty will be gettin 20 members to go on the coro loop!!!

Jahdafario
9th August 2007, 00:24
Hi there,

thanks Nish,

yes we need 1/3 of our members to be there, we will organise tommorow, hopefully and then sort out our issues, AGM was number 1 on the agenda last semester. But time is precious,

anyway,

we will keep everyone posted,

regards,
Dan

021 748 224

bomma
9th August 2007, 15:41
aite ive just sent an email round to all da members on our contacts list and all others whose email i have. hopefully we get it organised before the holidays!!! oh and also we are going to have free drinks as incentives for those who come (alas they are non-alcoholic drinks)

insane1
11th August 2007, 00:46
so how do i join up with you

bomma
11th August 2007, 20:39
so how do i join up with you

im glad you asked coz i was just bout to post it up!!!

there are a few ways:

1) Could contact us and meet us individually sometime
2) We are going to setup a sign up stand outside the university gym on Symonds st this wednesday all day so you could come up and sign up then
3) We are having an AGM on Thursday night at shadows (the uni bar) and you could come sign up then.

AGM is preffered as we need to get some numbers to the agm or it wont count as an official agm.

cheers,

bomma
11th August 2007, 20:43
Hey all,
as you may have gathered from the above post we are having our agm at Shadows this Thursday, starting at approx 8.45pm. We had a committee meeting there last friday (yesterday) and it was an awesome place for the AGM.

Sorry but this does mean that i cant provide free drinks to those that come. I have like 3 boxes of drinks at home that i was planning on bringing and giving out but i can't take em into shads (we'll ask but i reall REALLY doubt they'll agree to it).

Hope everyone can make it and to see you all there!!

Cheers,

bomma
14th August 2007, 11:50
hey guys due to a technicality we only need like 20 people to show up and with the current replies, looks like we have 17 DEFINATELY CONFIRMED and a few more that are on the fence but looks like they're leaning our way!!

So come along on the night and enjoy some laughs and get to know the rest of the people in the club :)

Phurrball
14th August 2007, 13:26
I'll make it along Nish... Wil hang around school for a few hours after my last class finishes at 6pm.

Cheers,

Ross

bomma
14th August 2007, 14:27
I'll make it along Nish... Wil hang around school for a few hours after my last class finishes at 6pm.

Cheers,

Ross

cheers man!! the counts goin up so it should definately be a fun agm ;)

bomma
14th August 2007, 14:34

Cheers,

Ross

cheers ross :) u actually gave me an idea!!!

phurrball will be hanging round till the agm and i will too so if there are any other people who are going to be sticking round then we should just get together before the agm and get up to sumthin...mayb a lil evening ride?? or a couple of games of pool mayb?? we'll c how it goes aye but keep this in mind if you have nothing to do for a couple of hours :)

klyong82
17th August 2007, 00:08
What a great AGM. Thanks to all that attended it was a massive crowd. :scooter:

bomma
19th August 2007, 16:06
What a great AGM. Thanks to all that attended it was a massive crowd. :scooter:

hehe i agree kim. thanks for the many many people that showed up!! great commitment :)

man getting pushed around by the wind on the zx7r was a bit of a new experience for me.

wasnt as bad as getting pushed around on the fxr150 when i first started riding tho