PDA

View Full Version : AKL: Empire Bar. Wed 23rd

wkid_one
19th July 2003, 00:10
I think the other racers would prefer you to fall at practice.......

Drinks Wednesday at the Empire at 7pm........sound good?? (it is happening anyway) - they have a pool table and cold beer...enuf said!

KK - they have Orange Juice - and you will be with people over 18 - so provided your parents are okay with it - see you there - mwaaaa hahaha

Mitch
19th July 2003, 00:13
Fantastic, consider me there!! :niceone:

Mitch
19th July 2003, 00:15
Hey Wkid there is a teeny boppers bar just around the corner, maybe we should meet there so KK can at least get in the door :D

Mind you I guess we might feel a little on the OLD side then huh :o

SPman
19th July 2003, 00:15
OLD!........I'll show you old....!:D

Kwaka-Kid
19th July 2003, 00:18
:angry2: ohhhhh dayum! hoooeee shit i have taken a beaten to a pulp by you suckers! :(

hoee damn, i dunno what to say, maybe this is the bit when i shut my mouth.. or maybe its the bit where i remind you im 18 in only a few weeks, and half you guys here are older then my dad, and the other half ride slower~! :Oops:

Its all good tho, a) my parents dont care what i do. b) im keen and on wednesday (if we are talking next week) im working Auck Hospital 1500-2330, and can get off working Hill&Stewart if its wednesday for sure, as ill just make my mate sarah work (yeah gotta love having a soft work partner, makes me feel like a boss :D) and im keen as even tho i totally SUCK at pool despite owning a pool table over half my life (unfortunatly not this half) so where is this empire place? my old man just yelled out it was a queer bar or somthing like that untill the boyz (apparently him included) rode in on the Kwaka 900's and converted it, Back when they used to take Ferrets on the bikes down there jackets, but i didnt know Nelson/Victoria St was around back in the 1920's? :P (hope he doesnt find this site and read that bit:p)

+ Any of you *Less Old* kiwibikers have any nice sisters/daughters for erm, my friend.. yes my good friend over here... a really nice guy... aged around 17/likes bikes/only likes chicks that likes bikes, need i say more?
:p i say bring them along!

And hey i was just thinking, Does anyone wanna hold a KiwBiker BBQ (like you said you would AGES ago Mitch) and make it in honour of KK growing up and turning 18 on 12th of aug? could hold on 15th/16th, it would beat doing the usual party weekend with usual non-biker mates! and its a perfect excuse for everybody who hasnt met everybody to meet everybody. :cool:

wkid_one
19th July 2003, 09:15
Any and all are welcome - KK - I think you will get in

Kwaka-Kid
20th July 2003, 09:51
sweet, well dan, what time u guys there @? and what times it open till, as i finish work @ 2330 and so could be there near midnight.. where would i park ?

*EDIT* Oh and mitch, pfft i hate teeny bopper shit, and pis off i aint ever been to imigrant in my life - i think thats what ur talking about.

thats just insulting :angry2:  :p

wkid_one
20th July 2003, 10:02
As I am in a Hotel around the corner I will no doubt be the to leave....there is plenty of parking on the street at that time of night.

Kwaka-Kid
20th July 2003, 10:37
aiight wkid... so ill just randomly find you fullahs inside yah?

Fuck im so smelly, even more so then usual, jsut had to push ZXR400 up road, damn well felt like throwing it into hte gutter. f-ing stupid thing, the idea is u go dow nthe road roll starting, THEN T STARTS, but no, not this time.. so fuck pshing that bitch again, i swear that chain is too tight, u cant move it :S feels heavier then GS :(

wkid_one
20th July 2003, 13:16
mobile 025 95 04 98

Mitch
20th July 2003, 22:29
Aww KK don't go taking this shit personally now :) and considering you knew what the bar was called hehe says it all!!!

Look forward to meeting all who show!!

Kwaka-Kid
20th July 2003, 22:47
hoe dayum!

damn damn damn, what can i say to that? :( well every teen knows OF IT, its just those skanks and preppy dudes that actually go to it, stuff them all :)

but yep, im thinking tho... weeknight, i wouldnt finish work till 2330H, so not there till nearer midnight,, erm, chances of being closed? ... :(

Mitch
20th July 2003, 23:09
In reality by that time of night I think you'll be drinking on your own KK,  I know i'm to sad and old to be out that late on a work night :(   However SPman is going to show us how to party :D   He and Wkid might still be there :p

Kwaka-Kid
21st July 2003, 05:14
argh so should i not bother? :(

meh, sux hey, today busy as hell after working out kumehu to work on dudes computer, next day taken mates bike in van to mt eden motorcycles, next day go from mornins to afternoon shift so prolly stuck concreteing here.   Pitty it aint tuesday night tho :( thats prolly my best night.

well tell yas what, IF i can act all good little man and do work hard and fast i might get sent home early provided no dumbass motorcyclists crash and create me work after 6pm aiight? then ill have a quiet nite and get sent home early hopefully :)

SPman
21st July 2003, 19:30
Originally posted by Mitch
  However SPman is going to show us how to party :D   

I'm WHAT! 

When I said, I'll show you old, I meant I'll be at home in bed with a cup of Horlicks, by 8.30 :):)

Mitch
21st July 2003, 22:21
Aw SPman I thought you were going to stand up for us oldies and show the younger generation how it's done, or use to be done anyway :D  

Well at least your going to make an appearence :eek:

Richard Tse
15th August 2003, 16:15
where is the bar? what sort of bar is it? chinese welcome?

bikerboy
15th August 2003, 18:16
:o The meeting was last month !:argh: :p