PDA

View Full Version : Schollum and Shipton are to get a cell mate.

terbang
9th August 2007, 08:19
Thats another crooked cop on his way to jail, one more to go..!

caesius
9th August 2007, 08:27
Who's the next one?

Colapop
9th August 2007, 08:28
Dewar has been found guilty. Does that make the earlier verdicts against the three (Schollum, Shipton & Ricards) void because the case/s were proven to have been interferered with? His guilt proves that a crime was commited and that these three men should be retried on that basis?

terbang
9th August 2007, 08:42
Dewar has been found guilty. Does that make the earlier verdicts against the three (Schollum, Shipton & Ricards) void because the case/s were proven to have been interferered with? His guilt proves that a crime was commited and that these three men should be retried on that basis?

Thats a question that I imagine Mr rickards would prefer not to be asked.

Mom
9th August 2007, 08:48

And wouldn't that be a wonderful thing.

Goblin
9th August 2007, 08:51
At long last!!! When I saw this on the late news last night I nearly cried. What a relief Louise and her family must be feeling. Her courage and sheer determination has finally paid off and another scumbag will be locked up.

Good question Colapop!

Skyryder
9th August 2007, 08:58
Whether you are for or against Nichols you have to admit the woman has balls.

It takes some doing to have your life spread all over the media.

At least she can now feel that there are some out there who are prepared to stand up and believe her.

Skyryder

don rocard
9th August 2007, 09:00
Dont think he will be back in the job Monday.Oh dear never mind(wanker).:bye:

Toaster
9th August 2007, 09:14

No it doesn't. This verdict (in my understanding) only relates to the inital complaint investigations done way back by Dewar. The subsequent trials done recently will stand and relate to new and proper investigations by CIB into the historic complaints. The fact that no conviction was held against Rickards means they were unable to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he was guilty of the charges against him.

Colapop
9th August 2007, 09:37
How were the 'new' charges affected by Dewar's handling of the original complaints? Could the CIB invvestigation likely have been tainted by the misdirection of the original investigation?

Coldrider
9th August 2007, 09:52
The attachment is not quite on the spot, but is close to the point.
Hopefully it attaches.

Scouse
9th August 2007, 15:08
Dewer must have thought he was untouchable, what a fucking wanker porposely giving evidence that he knew would get a trial ruled as a mistrial.

peasea
9th August 2007, 15:11
Dewer must have thought he was untouchable, what a fucking wanker porposely giving evidence that he knew would get a trial ruled as a mistrial.

A copper thinking he's untouchable?
Aww c'mon now, where'd you get that from?

Trippin113
9th August 2007, 17:23
yayyyy:buggerd:

jafar
9th August 2007, 17:30
Does raise the question. Are these all of them or the tip of the iceberg? If you have 3 rotten ones in one precinct then multiply that by how much to get the rest of the rotten ones :shit:

scumdog
9th August 2007, 17:39
Good to see Nichols was not anti ALL cops and appreciated those that are doing good work, that her faith has been restored.

Unlike certain KBers I could cynically think?

Mom
9th August 2007, 17:44
Good to see Nichols was not anti ALL cops and appreciated those that are doing good work, that her faith has been restored.

Frankly I am amazed that she can come through everything that she has endured in the last few years and still maintain some balance.

Cops suck :bleh:

janno
9th August 2007, 17:48
Yes, I also liked the fact that Louise N. made it clear she has faith in the police again. It'd take a big heart to trust after what she has been through (I'm one of those who believe it was a valid complaint she made.) Hopefully this is cleaning up the dregs of a culture that is no longer around in police circles.

I like to believe that most coppers are good and decent people, and only a few of them are rotten. Pretty much a mirror of society in general, really.

I lump coppers in with ambos, teachers, doctors and nurses - pretty crappy jobs at times, and I admire those that are able to stick with it and do it well.

terbang
9th August 2007, 18:46
I lump coppers in with ambos, teachers, doctors and nurses -
Oh yeah and catholic priests (USA). These are positions in our society that we must be able to trust.
I watched that Dewar and he was being an obnoxious bastard in court. He clearly is in the belief that he is way above the law. Goodbye to him for a while.
Yup full marks to LN for her gracious comments about police and her tenacity and persistence. Most coppers are good and do a fantastic job (not the speed camera ones though, Grrrr) and the cops that pursued these four hoods may have done so at their own personal and professional peril. Big ups to them as it is proof, and a big warning to those that operate that way, that the we havn't yet stooped into the world of corruption.

Mom
9th August 2007, 18:51
Oh yeah and catholic priests (USA). These are positions in our society that we must be able to trust.
I watched that Dewar and he was being an obnoxious bastard in court. He clearly is in the belief that he is way above the law. Goodbye to him for a while.
Yup full marks to LN for her gracious comments about police and her tenacity and persistence. Most coppers are good and do a fantastic job (not the speed camera ones though, Grrrr) and the cops that pursued these four hoods may have done so at their own personal and professional peril. Big ups to them as it is proof, and a big warning to those that operate that way, that the we havn't yet stooped into the world of corruption.

Well said that man!

doc
9th August 2007, 18:57

We are only anti-cops that don't ride bikes. Mind you she didn't mention you personally.

peasea
9th August 2007, 20:28

I must admit; I thought those who brought him to justice needed a big pat on the back.:yes:

peasea
9th August 2007, 20:30
We are only anti-cops that don't ride bikes. Mind you she didn't mention you personally.

No, if a cop rides a bike and is a wanker then he deserves to be treated like one. Just as one who doesn't, and isn't, doesn't.

Did that make sense?

Not all non-riding cops are wankers.
I could name one..........

Goblin
9th August 2007, 20:46
I must admit; I thought those who brought him to justice needed a big pat on the back.:yes:Agreed! Well done those good bastards!

But it still leaves the squillion dollar question....what of rickards??? He's an angry and dangerous individual in my humble opinion.

I still cant help thinking we have only seen the tip of the iceberg tho. Shame it was too late for Debbie. :(

Colapop
11th August 2007, 08:58
And the latest from a witness....? (who is now recanting her evidence)....

Stuff article (http://www.stuff.co.nz/4160159a10.html)

cindymay
11th August 2007, 14:36
The cops have done an excellent job tidying up this mess. Now they need to toss out the last one.

jrandom
11th August 2007, 14:44
It certainly sounds like Dewar was a crooked cunt. Well done to the folks that brought him to justice.

The whole long and sorry business is, I guess, just a reminder that not all sexual predators leave visible bruises.

I am considering locking my daughter in her room until she's 40...

Lou Girardin
12th August 2007, 12:03
I'm glad my judgement of character worked. I disliked the bastard the first time I met him.
Anyone else notice the similarity between Dewar and Shipton? The same thin lipped, pig eyed countenance.
But I do fear that he will enjoy jail too much. After all, gang bangs are a very small step from being gay. He'll make the transition quite readily.

Skyryder
12th August 2007, 16:04
I'm glad my judgement of character worked. I disliked the bastard the first time I met him.
Anyone else notice the similarity between Dewar and Shipton? The same thin lipped, pig eyed countenance.
But I do fear that he will enjoy jail too much. After all, gang bangs are a very small step from being gay. He'll make the transition quite readily.

Good to have you back. Your cynasysm is uneque. Bit like my spelling at times.

Skyryder

The Pastor
13th August 2007, 14:53
another cop in jail, is it christmas?

Scouse
13th August 2007, 15:10
But I do fear that he will enjoy jail too much. After all, gang bangs are a very small step from being gay. He'll make the transition quite readily.Sounds good Lou but Dewer probably wont end up in Paremuremu (spelling?) he will probably end up at one of the prison farms where all the white collar crims end up doing soft time.

Guitana
13th August 2007, 17:21
Sounds good Lou but Dewer probably wont end up in Paremuremu (spelling?) he will probably end up at one of the prison farms where all the white collar crims end up doing soft time.

I don't think Poremoremo prison is a farm setup I thought it was maximum security. And if thats the case it sux to be Schollums spinchter!!!!:shutup:

SPman
13th August 2007, 17:32
Once again, points too the need for a completely independent Police Complaints Authority - then - if they have done nothing wrong they have nothing to fear, whereas, at the moment, they just have nothing to fear!

Are the police the only non-military authority that investigate their own in a closed shop?

Patrick
15th August 2007, 03:42
How were the 'new' charges affected by Dewar's handling of the original complaints? Could the CIB invvestigation likely have been tainted by the misdirection of the original investigation?

Knowing some of the investigators involved... no chance at all!