PDA

View Full Version : GIJoe's organising a ride on 11/08/07

bomma
9th August 2007, 15:49
Hey guys,
for more details bout what's going on check out the link
http://kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1165404#post1165404

these guys are great!! very experinced, very knowledgable and very VERY patient so if you are a newbie rider and would like to get some experience check out this ride. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

klyong82
9th August 2007, 18:51
I am gonna have to pass this ride bomma. Got other things to do this weekend. Have fun with the ride.

bomma
9th August 2007, 21:00
I am gonna have to pass this ride bomma. Got other things to do this weekend. Have fun with the ride.

oh yea ur mummy's here now isnt she!! have fun hanging with your mum kim :) and yea im passing on this ride too but just thought that i would raise awareness in this club too of the ride.

like i said before its a great opportunity for learner riders to get out and get some great tips from some really experienced people!!!

bomma
10th August 2007, 19:53
Ehab just asked me if i could post up some details about the ride. As far as i know its:

Starting at 10am tomorrow (Sat 11/0807)
from the BP in Takanini

Have a safe trip guys and have heapsa fun!! Hope the weather holds out :)

Metalor
11th August 2007, 02:21
Fuuuuuuuuck I wish my bike was working!!! :(

HungusMaximist
11th August 2007, 17:53

I heard you bought yourself a new ride you poof.

Well that's great because now you can let me take your old missus for a spin.

Let me know O.K.

bomma
11th August 2007, 20:34

Let me know O.K.

hahahah get in line mate ;) dont think kims gonna be letting anybody on the ol fireblade till he gets his new one at his house :rockon:

klyong82
12th August 2007, 09:53

Let me know O.K.

Yeah old missus in the garage. It still gets its hugs and kisses everynight before bed. Will be sad to see her go but she is getting old.
Don't think she will be ridden till the exchange day as she is sold and her rear tyre is bald. woohooo

babyblade250rr
12th August 2007, 10:23
congrats on your new wheels kim, cant wait to have a nosey at it!

Squiggles
12th August 2007, 15:19
Don't think she will be ridden till the exchange day as she is sold and her rear tyre is bald. woohooo

lol, thats an expensive tyre change :lol:

klyong82
12th August 2007, 20:24
congrats on your new wheels kim, cant wait to have a nosey at it!

Thanks. Oh it was suppose to be a surprise but I guess everyone knows it now. Haha cannot wait to get it. It will be going thru vin process hopefully I get a nice plate number with it. Will show it off to you all

klyong82
12th August 2007, 20:31
lol, thats an expensive tyre change :lol:

You got that right-it was a very expensive tyre change. New bike has Continental Contiforce tyres (new rear) have not used it before so hope it is as good as the diablos if not will have to go for that ride to Bay City MC for that tyre change.

Seeing your new ride Squiggles gave me the need to upgrade my ride too. It is fuel injected so I hope it has less problems than carb engines.