PDA

View Full Version : Autobot - swiss craziness beyond belief

Angusdog
10th August 2007, 15:36
Quite outstanding video of Autobot (http://www.shoutfile.com/v/04q8exWB/). Not too sure if I want to spoil the surprise, but this is well worth watching. Basically gravity-fed mentalness going down a Swiss pass...

tri boy
10th August 2007, 15:59
That was awsome:Punk:
Passing the m/cycle was classic. It must seem crazy fast that close to the road.

*caution*
10th August 2007, 16:06
I agree, awesome!!! wonder wat speeds he was doin??

Steam
10th August 2007, 16:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVrlA3-f29g

In this one you can see his suit close up, and it's actually real.
I thought the original post above was a video someone had made of a Transformer having fun on a road, to tie in with the Transformers movie. Heh.

Waylander
10th August 2007, 17:11
FUCKING COOL!!!
Dude even counter steers lol.

Maha
10th August 2007, 17:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVrlA3-f29g

In this one you can see his suit close up, and it's actually real.
I thought the original post above was a video someone had made of a Transformer having fun on a road, to tie in with the Transformers movie. Heh.

Yeah i was a bit sus about the first clip but it appears Paris has Got Talent!...:Punk:

janno
10th August 2007, 17:23
That was unreal!

at first I thought they'd closed the road for the shoot, but no . . . :shit: :shit:

kro
10th August 2007, 17:29
That is freaking awesome...... its great !!!!

hedgier1
10th August 2007, 17:33
Dude thats insane!!!!!! Awesome vid.

Waylander
10th August 2007, 17:34
Yeah i was a bit sus about the first clip but it appears Paris has Got Talent!...:Punk:
He's got you beat mate.

Brian d marge
10th August 2007, 21:02
even he didnt cross the centre line .......

and he is certifiable """!!!!!

Stephen

MyGSXF
10th August 2007, 21:21
:gob: WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

pete376403
10th August 2007, 21:31
Says a lot about the quality of Swiss road surfaces, too. Try that on the Rimutakas and you'd dissappear into pothole within 100 metres

Wasp
11th August 2007, 00:11
Says a lot about the quality of Swiss road surfaces, too. Try that on the Rimutakas and you'd dissappear into pothole within 100 metres

nah, you'd hit a bump in the third corner (sharp left comming down welly side) and go under the armco lol

xwhatsit
11th August 2007, 00:59
nah, you'd hit a bump in the third corner (sharp left comming down welly side) and go under the armco lol

<hints id="hah_hints"></hints> I don't know the corner but that image made me piss myself. That is exactly what you'd do on those flaming rollerskates :yes:

Brilliant -- me and my best mate in primary school used to build all kinds of wonderful contraptions to ride down his steep street (Monarch Ave, for those that know Hillcrest on the North Shore). At one point we did take turns strapping four cheapie skateboards to our backs, but that didn't end well.

What a lucky guy, don't you think? Eternal childhood.