PDA

View Full Version : Criky dick I go away for a few weeks and there are like 11,000 new posts

Redstar
30th September 2004, 21:47
Slow down I can't cope if you go away on holidays and return you miss eveything, the wars with ZED and Spud and all the newbies.
we need a post of the week or month.
anyway I have snowboarded for the first time in my life (46) and I have clocked my fist 3000k's on my RF900, the cat died 11 years and my right knee is buggered. The youngest has turned 5 the middle 11 same age as the dead cat the eldest is 17 and what left of my hair has turned grey all in one month! I have enough posts to call myself a whore but prefer to meet one than be one, and a washer is missing from my oil filter compression leaf washer,the back door is stuck at the house has subsided and the laundry needs redecorating, My nissan looks like a pig sty and my Wife is pissed off with my attidtude. I hate my Job (whats new) and the ski holiday has yet to be paid for!

Hooks
30th September 2004, 21:56
Welcome back !! Sounds like life is kicking and you are fighting it all the way ... Get back on the bike and go long !!..... :calm:

Madmax
30th September 2004, 22:32
here is 11001 :mellow:

StoneChucker
30th September 2004, 22:57
BLAKAMIN is responsible for 9714 of those posts, in his quest to become a whore :blah:

Big rally organised for 16/17 Oct, lots of us going, 50, or 60 was it last?
The usual racing going on, with the Wairarapa East/West sprints recently giving first timers, like me, a chance to go very silly speeds.
A couple of bins, some worse than others, erm Paparazzi and JazBug from memory (which at last check had numerous bad sectors).

Oh, have you heard about Linda's official Caparossi neck warmer thingie majig? And her laser etched Ducati sun glasses. And the new rage is getting a WEE WILLY, supposedly quite handy when you use it correctly.

But to get you started, I reckon you should read all 118 pages of the Religous Ravings thread :niceone:

LB
1st October 2004, 05:21
Hi Redstar - welcome back to the real world!! (sorry to hear about the cat)

Give me a PM if you haven't got a WEE WILLY.........

Blakamin
1st October 2004, 08:46
BLAKAMIN is responsible for 9714 of those posts, in his quest to become a whore :blah:

I cant help it if i hate my job too :rolleyes:

vifferman
1st October 2004, 09:11
Crikey. (Crikey!!)

You could be me, except: substitute "dog" for "cat", add a few years to the kids ages, I'm slightly younger (but probably uglier), I snowboarded last year for the first time, and my knee's alright but the rest of me is buggered. :crazy: