PDA

View Full Version : My new Signature

Skyryder
30th September 2004, 22:53
Saw an article in the Press that said that most kiwi buisiness's prefer to employ kiwi's over immigrants. Should have bought the paper home for more details. About time this country started looking after its own. So I am going to do my liitle bit for the economy and the kiwi with my new sig.

Skyryder

StoneChucker
30th September 2004, 23:04
I agree, but I'm all for giving hard working immigrants a chance (with me being an immigrant and all).

I mean afterall, SOMEONE has to pay for all those people sitting on the benefit :sneaky2:

StoneChucker
30th September 2004, 23:05
of course I don't mean the people who legitimately need the benefit. And, if it wasn't for a plethera of lazy people, there would be no job's for us immigrants after all, so thanks :)

Ms Piggy
30th September 2004, 23:06
of course I don't mean the people who legitimately need the benefit. And, if it wasn't for a plethera of lazy people, there would be no job's for us immigrants after all, so thanks :)
:killingme :killingme :killingme

Holy Roller
30th September 2004, 23:12
Saw an article in the Press that said that most kiwi buisiness's prefer to employ kiwi's over immigrants. Should have bought the paper home for more details. About time this country started looking after its own. So I am going to do my liitle bit for the economy and the kiwi with my new sig.

Skyryder

Weve hired someone who has been on the invalids benifit but their case worker said they could never work, you just change the job description to fit the ability, been a great help for the Mrs in the shop. Were shifting shop to a larger venue will be a great benefit as you will now be able to see all the stock without knocking it off the shelf. I'm going to be busy these next few weeks fitting out the new shop.