PDA

View Full Version : New member (Cuss-Cuss)

Cuss-Cuss
12th August 2007, 18:55
G'day Kiwi's , Just joined Kiwi Biker and thought that I would say hi , ....Hi . I'm from the land of oz , my better half is a kiwi girl (New Plymouth) . I have been riding bikes for 35 years now and just love it . Good rides , Good people , Good booze , Good ..cigarettes... , Good times . We've just restored an old CB900f back to original and I've got a GSX 1000S Katana that i've had for years , also a Honda 90 step-through for ducking out to the shop . Anyway that's enough of an introduction , I will look forward to logging from time to time and reading about what's been happening and such . Again , hello to all , keep your eye's on the road and STAY SAFE .

Cuss-Cuss
12th August 2007, 18:56
G'day Kiwi's , Just joined Kiwi Biker and thought that I would say hi , ....Hi . I'm from the land of oz , my better half is a kiwi girl (New Plymouth) . I have been riding bikes for 35 years now and just love it . Good rides , Good people , Good booze , Good ..cigarettes... , Good times . We've just restored an old CB900f back to original and I've got a GSX 1000S Katana that i've had for years , also a Honda 90 step-through for ducking out to the shop . Anyway that's enough of an introduction , I will look forward to logging in from time to time and reading about what's been happening and such . Again , hello to all , keep your eye's on the road and STAY SAFE .

Guitana
12th August 2007, 19:00
Welcome to KB Cussy Bro!!!!

Zuki Bandit
12th August 2007, 19:04
Welcome to KB mate, you sound like you'll fit right in!

DaJa47
12th August 2007, 19:07
Welcome aboard. I'm just new to Kiwi biker myself and find it great. Plenty going on over here. Lived in Adelaide for a while and have a married son in Port MacQuarrie. Great place. I am sure sure you will be able to tell us what's happening in Aussi. Send us some sun over!!:sunny:

terbang
12th August 2007, 19:34
Well have you wearing a jersey while you drive over judder bars on the way to the dairy. while you talk on your cell phone... Very soon.
Welcome

johnnyflash
13th August 2007, 11:05
Welcome Okker, good to have you aboard, ..

nadroj
13th August 2007, 12:55
G'day Kiwi's , Just joined Kiwi Biker and thought that I would say hi , ....Hi . I'm from the land of oz , my better half is a kiwi girl (New Plymouth) . I have been riding bikes for 35 years now and just love it . Good rides , Good people , Good booze , Good ..cigarettes... , Good times . We've just restored an old CB900f back to original and I've got a GSX 1000S Katana that i've had for years , also a Honda 90 step-through for ducking out to the shop . Anyway that's enough of an introduction , I will look forward to logging in from time to time and reading about what's been happening and such . Again , hello to all , keep your eye's on the road and STAY SAFE .

Does she remember me? I hope I didn't hurt her....

tri boy
13th August 2007, 13:22
Welcome Cuss-Cuss.
Enjoy the site, and throw some quality Aussie sledging our way.:girlfight:

kiwifruit
13th August 2007, 13:37
welcome to the site :)

TRAINING WHEELS
13th August 2007, 20:55
Welcome to the crazy fun site ....All is great here