PDA

View Full Version : Sign-up stand on Wednesday, 15/08/07

bomma
13th August 2007, 22:33
Hey guys n' gals,

we are going to be holding a sign-up stand again this Wednesday, 15/08/07, outside the gym on Symonds st. (by all the bike parking). So if you are keen to join up or know someone that is keen then send em along and we'll get em all signed up!!

It's $3 for membership that run to the end of the year, but we'll still keep going through summer coz thats when having a bike comes in real handy ;)

For all those that are already in the club, could we borrow your bikes as a display to park round the sign-up table to draw attention?? Im going to be parking my ZX7R there, hopefully Squiggles will b bringing the TL1000 in and Hanne's goning to leave lovely Madison in our hands too!! Along with many other bikes from the club it should be an awesome eye catcher :Punk:

Cheers all,
Nish :)

cowpoos
13th August 2007, 22:38
what is this club??? would it not be handy to let people know what it is if your expecting them to join or want to join...including the benifits of joining etc???

Madness
13th August 2007, 22:42
what is this club??? would it not be handy to let people know what it is if your expecting them to join or want to join...including the benifits of joining etc???

Sheesh pos, get with the play here.

Maori Party membership drive, Auckland University Chapter.

cowpoos
13th August 2007, 22:48
oh i see...so why are the bikes wanted there??

bomma
13th August 2007, 22:49

lol you got this far without realising what the clubs bout and what we offer?!?!

We are UofA's only Scooter and Motorcycle Club (SMC).

Have about 90 members currently and are expanding.

Check the multiple other threads under the club for more info, pics from rides and other stuff!!!

Hope that helped :)

cowpoos
13th August 2007, 23:24
lol you got this far without realising what the clubs bout and what we offer?!?!

yeh...err...I still have no clue??? thats why I asked?? I never heard of ya at all!! so do tell?

Have about 90 members currently and are expanding.

thing I don't get...is you let scooter riders in your club??? or are they just invited so you can gang bash the lil fuckers?? do you let honda riders in too???

Squiggles
13th August 2007, 23:31
ill be there 9-10, 12-1, 2-4 :yes:

i think phil (or you nish with ya 027) said you'll be there from 12-4 :yes:

edit: yes, i will be bringing the tl

bomma
13th August 2007, 23:45
ill be there 9-10, 12-1, 2-4 :yes:

i think phil (or you nish with ya 027) said you'll be there from 12-4 :yes:

edit: yes, i will be bringing the tl

yep twas me and i will be ther matie :)

bomma
13th August 2007, 23:52
yeh...err...I still have no clue??? thats why I asked?? I never heard of ya at all!! so do tell?
thing I don't get...is you let scooter riders in your club??? or are they just invited so you can gang bash the lil fuckers?? do you let honda riders in too???

lol scooter riders are still bikers (technically coz they ride 2-wheelers......rite??)

hehe we include scooter riders simply coz they can still benefit and suffer by any changes in regulation (ie the banning of bike parking on alfred st) the same way as bikers

plus we dont take them on any rides and let them sort their own events n shit out.

umm heres a link that's pretty much one page BACK from this thread which has all the info bout the club :)

http://kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84

go nuts man check out all the threads, theyre named pretty relevant to what's contained in them, ie. ride pictures thread = pics from rides and general comments

ENJOY!!! :)

insane1
14th August 2007, 10:43
would the 650 exec be welcome at this stand for a while what time you gonna be there from in the morning could be well worth joining .

bomma
14th August 2007, 11:44
would the 650 exec be welcome at this stand for a while what time you gonna be there from in the morning could be well worth joining .

hell yea man any and all bikes are welcome!! and i guess squiggles will kick things off at 9. hopefully we'll find someone to cover between 10 and 12 :yes:

Squiggles
14th August 2007, 14:36
hell yea man any and all bikes are welcome!! and i guess squiggles will kick things off at 9. hopefully we'll find someone to cover between 10 and 12 :yes:

haha, you going to give me a signup sheet or anything? Where's dan with the table? *imagines sitting alone on the ground for a few hours*

bomma
14th August 2007, 14:41
haha, you going to give me a signup sheet or anything? Where's dan with the table? *imagines sitting alone on the ground for a few hours*

lol nah we'll just let you wing it :yes:

hehe ive got the table organised with Albie (head groundsman) so we'll go pick that up in the mornin.

ill print out some sign up sheets 2moro morning and bring that along too but change is something that i cant help with (i am broke :mellow:)

oh and be a real bloke and wear stubbies if you've got some, im sure hanne will appreciate it ;)

bomma
14th August 2007, 14:43
lol this is quicker than texting u pricks coz none of you ever text back :P

ps. and by "you" i mean the committee members of the club (right asses they are)

klyong82
14th August 2007, 14:52
oh yeah...i'll see if I can dash out from work to come say hi. how exciting.

bomma
14th August 2007, 14:57
oh yeah...i'll see if I can dash out from work to come say hi. how exciting.

haha another one of your 3hr lunch breaks aye kim ;)

klyong82
14th August 2007, 16:00
haha another one of your 3hr lunch breaks aye kim ;)

sssshhhhhhh....i am sure one of my boss is reading kiwibiker forums tooo. ahem ahem... FYI ...I never take lunch breaks anymore than 30 mins. I am totally dedicate to my job in providing a high quality service to customers and maximising profit for the company. :whocares: haha yeah might see you there.

bomma
14th August 2007, 19:03
sssshhhhhhh....i am sure one of my boss is reading kiwibiker forums tooo. ahem ahem... FYI ...I never take lunch breaks anymore than 30 mins. I am totally dedicate to my job in providing a high quality service to customers and maximising profit for the company. :whocares: haha yeah might see you there.

haha oh of course i must be mistaken....kim didnt come and stay at our last sign up stand during a lunch break which went on for more than 3hrs....errhhhm :innocent:

phew....wata save :rockon:

Hanne
14th August 2007, 23:11
oh and be a real bloke and wear stubbies if you've got some, im sure hanne will appreciate it ;)

I have stubbies.
Seriously, I can organise a bulk order for the coming summer...

don't tell me you're not tempted?? :innocent:

Mole_C
15th August 2007, 01:10
U guys should have a uni boobs on bikes parade :yes: Id even come over from the shore with my busted foot to watch

Chrislost
15th August 2007, 17:54
so how many people signed up?
how many parking tickets?
and how many bikes did bomma ride?

Hanne
15th August 2007, 21:40
U guys should have a uni boobs on bikes parade :yes: Id even come over from the shore with my busted foot to watch

Mine already ride to uni with me every day :sunny:

klyong82
15th August 2007, 23:27

I got 2 speeding tickets one from you and the other bomma haha...spent 3 hours cleaning the bike when I got home. I'm in love....vroom vroom

bomma
16th August 2007, 12:49

hafnt had a sit down and counted but i know at least 20 people signed up

we got a lot of stick bout being setup outside the rec centre!!! its weird how you get people telling you that you are not allowed to park IN FRONT of their establishment on PUBLIC PROPERTY (the foorpath).....but nothing serious actually happened....in fact NOTHING happened so what was all that shit about?!?!

and i rode more bikes than i can count.....i can only count to 1 so

hehe and i neva speed :innocent: honest ;)

klyong82
16th August 2007, 15:33
hafnt had a sit down and counted but i know at least 20 people signed up

we got a lot of stick bout being setup outside the rec centre!!! its weird how you get people telling you that you are not allowed to park IN FRONT of their establishment on PUBLIC PROPERTY (the foorpath).....but nothing serious actually happened....in fact NOTHING happened so what was all that shit about?!?!

and i rode more bikes than i can count.....i can only count to 1 so

hehe and i neva speed :innocent: honest ;)

Don't worry about them....i think they are jealous that the club is doing so well. Furthermore the bikes were not blocking the entrace or footpath.

bomma
19th August 2007, 15:54
sooo much RED TAPE!!!!! stinkin beaurocrats

hehe official count is we got 21 new members that joined on Wed

and that R1 looked sooooo SEXY!!!! man it was in such mean nick.....nice of that dude that rode it to come and haf a chat with us and check out the club....was hoping he'd offer me a chance to ride it ;)