PDA

View Full Version : KiwiBikers meet up in Christchurch!!!! (what happened, not an event)

LB
1st October 2004, 05:37
Matthewt is in Chch for a few days. He's walking down the street and who does he see riding towards him?

None other than Mr and Mrs Hitcher!! What a coincidence eh!

So they had a bit of a chat. Apparently the Hitcher's tour is going well (starts turning green about this stage of the posting....) No doubt Mr H will post a long eloquent story about their trip just to make us all envious.....

(I can't wait to read it!)

Dodgyiti
1st October 2004, 08:14
Mr Hitcher must be very keen. A South Island tour at this time of the year would be a tad chilly I expect? :cold: :sunny: :cold:

Artifice
1st October 2004, 09:18
this time of year is some of the best touring weather about. coool enough to get the bike running well. the road hasnt started leaking tar everywhere yet. and provided it hasnt snowed recently there isnt much grit on the road. only problem is the pass tends to have grit on it still. besides with good gear on who cares about the cold? wtg mrH hope the pie'n coffee at everystation aint getting too much.

vifferman
1st October 2004, 09:19
Mr Hitcher must be very keen. A South Island tour at this time of the year would be a tad chilly I expect? :cold: :sunny: :cold:Specially with all the snow of recent weeks...

toads
1st October 2004, 21:41
wow, what's the odds of that happening, meeting up like that, just goes to show ya what a very small world we live in ay?

Wenier
1st October 2004, 23:09
last couple of days have kinda been bad weather for it, bit of snow round.