PDA

View Full Version : New member introduction: Christchurch (RentaTriumph)

RentaTriumph
15th August 2007, 18:07
Hello my name is Blair Corkran and I live in Christchurch, NZ. I have been an active member of the Triumph Owners Motorcycle Club for quite a few Years now and for the last 4 Years have been the Canterbury area coordinator. I will be starting a new Triumph rental business starting the 1st of September so eagerly await to see if it will be a success or not. I will be starting out with a new 07 Tiger, 07 Sprint and a 07 Speedmaster.
If anyone out there with Triumphs would be interested on going for a few rides and possibly wanting to join the Triumph club please don't hesitate to drop me a line.
Also our club is having a British bike show on the 25th and 26th of August with over 100 bikes new and old on display. Location is the Woolston WMC bowling pavillion starting 9:30am on the Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks for letting me introduce myself.

Bren
15th August 2007, 22:05
Hey Blair and welcome. Is a good thing to know about your new venture. I will be getting a trumpie myself for my 40th(mid life crisis thing?), but still need to wait 2 years and 10 months...About the motorbike display its good to hear that its on this year...went to one 2 years ago at the woolston...and will be there again for this one...

cynna
16th August 2007, 03:44
havent checked the upcoming events yet but if you havent posted the bike show there it might be a good idea to

SDU
17th August 2007, 12:12
Hi Blair welcome to the nuthouse.

Good plug for the club & business, hope it goes well for you.

RentaTriumph
17th August 2007, 17:41
Hi Blair welcome to the nuthouse.

Good plug for the club & business, hope it goes well for you.

Yeah got to take every opportunity to put a plug in :innocent: