PDA

View Full Version : Top Day

Sensei
1st October 2004, 12:30
Well had my 39th yesterday .Don't fell that much older . Top day, Me & my wifey put my new Worked 355 Chevy back into my HZ ute . 15min all up bolted to box & engine mount's . Now that's what I call a great lady. Will fire motor up when the builder get's back from Australia this week .Father inlaw own's a 351 1946 Ford with all Jag running gear a Morri Minor low light split screen with a 1500 Datsun motor & 5 Speed & a RED 429 BB AC COBRA . And partner love's bike's to . What more could you want? . Two great Son yea got that Excellent .6y old can ride my old hotted up z50 now Kool Roll on my 40th SENSEI :banana:

Posh Tourer :P
1st October 2004, 17:13
Sounds like a good day :)

Storm
1st October 2004, 17:34
Full marks to that man on his choice of wife ! :banana: :2thumbsup

Wenier
1st October 2004, 23:19
ah mint an AC Cobra got any pics?

Sensei
1st October 2004, 23:49
Yea will get wifey to ask her Dad for one & will see if I can put it on here SENSEI

scumdog
1st October 2004, 23:49
Well had my 39th yesterday .Don't fell that much older . Top day, Me & my wifey put my new Worked 355 Chevy back into my HZ ute . 15min all up bolted to box & engine mount's . Now that's what I call a great lady. Will fire motor up when the builder get's back from Australia this week .Father inlaw own's a 351 1946 Ford with all Jag running gear a Morri Minor low light split screen with a 1500 Datsun motor & 5 Speed & a RED 429 BB AC COBRA . And partner love's bike's to . What more could you want? . Two great Son yea got that Excellent .6y old can ride my old hotted up z50 now Kool Roll on my 40th SENSEI :banana:

I know the feeling (well as far as the 39th goes I've almost forgotten, it's 12 years since then!) but I'm talkng about the right woman, mine too loves bikes, just towed her '62 Fairlane to the upholsterers and will be helping to re-fit the 302 to it AND she can weild a mean corkscrew when it comes to wine-time. :niceone:
My dream cars include a big-block Cobra but until then my '62 302 Mistral kit-car will have to do. :wacko:

Happy 39th anyway and you got the right kind of woman too!!!

claire
2nd October 2004, 20:39
Hope you had a good day for your birthday Sensei. We've got a 46 Businessman's coupe with a 460 and manual sitting in Auckalnd waiting to be cleared by MAF. Can't wait to see it. I've got a 60 TBird as well with a 352 Y block in it.

Scundog is the Fairlane on track for the Nationals??

Claire

scumdog
2nd October 2004, 21:00
Hope you had a good day for your birthday Sensei. We've got a 46 Businessman's coupe with a 460 and manual sitting in Auckalnd waiting to be cleared by MAF. Can't wait to see it. I've got a 60 TBird as well with a 352 Y block in it.

Scundog is the Fairlane on track for the Nationals??

Claire

Weep, weep, no, sadly it is too far behind schedule!! It is painted, has hood lining in it and just had new windscreens front and rear fitted with new rubbers but still SO much to do. Every step of the way I seem to get nore time-delays than I had ever imagined.

I would give my eye-teeth for a '46 coupe with 460 & manual, I am SO jealous damn you!!!!
My next project is my '37 coupe with tunnel-ram 460 and big-input close-ratio top-loader 4 speed. (hot-rod talk here KBers), just need the time but the '62 Compact comes first or Mrs Scumdog will not speak to me!! :shutup:

p.s. P.M me re the coupe, o.k.?