PDA

View Full Version : Day license?

Keystone19
16th August 2007, 12:59
Can anyone please tell me if Day Licenses are available this weekend at VMCC Round 4 or is there anyone who can give me a contact name that I can call to find out.

Cheers.

Sparky Bills
16th August 2007, 13:04
Yip there should be. I was going to be doing the same thing, but am not racing this round.

As far as i know... They are $30.

Last time I just rocked up signed the mnz form and paid my money. easy as pie!

Deano
16th August 2007, 13:09
Can anyone please tell me if Day Licenses are available this weekend at VMCC Round 4 or is there anyone who can give me a contact name that I can call to find out.

Cheers.

PM BMW (Blody Mad Woman), or alternatively, Shirley from VMCC has her cellphone number on the VMCC website.

Keystone19
16th August 2007, 13:16
Thanks Deano, I already PMd Shirley but couldn't find her cell number on the VMCC site. Must be going blind. Hopefully she'll get my PM and txt me anyway.

Possum41
16th August 2007, 21:14
I hope so too MNZ are taking 14 days to process licences and mine isn't back yet either, can you post your findings please Jill, so your back in action then i take it? Good to see hope you have a better weekend see you at the track.

Sparky Bills
16th August 2007, 22:21
I hope so too MNZ are taking 14 days to process licences and mine isn't back yet either, can you post your findings please Jill, so your back in action then i take it? Good to see hope you have a better weekend see you at the track.

You can get mnz to fax you confirmation that you can take and use at the meeting.
Just ring them and ask for the fax.

t3mp0r4ry nzr
17th August 2007, 13:08
Just got off the phone to MNZ and they refused to provide a confirmation via fax even though they confirmed that they have processed my license and that it is in the post. Problem being that I wouldnt have received my mail in time for a 7.30AM sign in tomorrow. Apparently its my problem and the advise given was "buy a day license".

Cheers MNZ, good to know that the ludercrious hike in fees has been well put to use in shafting it up us poor racers bum holes

slowpoke
17th August 2007, 23:24
Do you have to be a member of a club to get a day license?

I was a member of Vic Club and had an MNZ license but as I am only able to make 1 round this year it wasn't worth coughing up to renew something I couldn't use.

Sparky Bills
17th August 2007, 23:30
Just got off the phone to MNZ and they refused to provide a confirmation via fax even though they confirmed that they have processed my license and that it is in the post. Problem being that I wouldnt have received my mail in time for a 7.30AM sign in tomorrow. Apparently its my problem and the advise given was "buy a day license".

Cheers MNZ, good to know that the ludercrious hike in fees has been well put to use in shafting it up us poor racers bum holes

THATS CRAZY!!!
What assholes!!
They did it for me last year!

Kickaha
19th August 2007, 09:01

THATS CRAZY!!!
What assholes!!
They did it for me last year!

MNZ have processed around 3000 out of 6000 licences, they are getting about 100 phone calls a week from people asking where there licences are, they have added two more staff to process them, perhaps you might want to consider sending them a bit earlier next time