PDA

View Full Version : bluebirds the word

aff-man
19th July 2003, 13:52
Well this is it the last straw i am prety pissed off. I appologise to anyone i offend in the following message. I have had certain problems with a certain bike shop and instead of taking my frustration out on some counter clerk i am going to do the next best thing ..... spread the bad word. Needing parts for the bike i decided to do the student thing second hand parts here i come. So first of all i needed a handel bar and new throttle thingy. Well first of all the handel bar had a snapped bolts still in it so it was useless and the one i ended up with was a self straighteded one with all the big gouges from the good old vice . Then the throttle after putting it on it seemed a bit soft on the end so i had a good look and the bastard had given me one with the inner sleeve was snapped on th end!!!!!!!! This i can handel because i now have a bike the goes. So why the post you ask??. Well here is the final straw i was sick and in desperate need of a WOf so my dad kindly went to get some new mirrors on the north shore. i think it was 1 1/2 or 2 months ago that i replaced the whole engine on my bike brought from the same guys. Not knowing that much the guy managed to sell me the cdi unit thingy and that's why he couldn't bring the price of the engine down he said the cdi was worth like $200 - 250 . So ok after a goood investigation i found it easier to have the ignition sequencing flywheel thing swapped over than use the cdi and have to rewire the whole bike. As my dad was on the northshore he said he would go in and sell it back to the guy for less what it was worth of course. So what does this guy say if you had brought it back within a few days bla bla bla spent the money bla bla bla . I mean i am selling him something that he could sell for double the price is that not good business?????

So i'm putting out the the bad word on  Atomic Bike Wreckers - because i hate being dicked around.

P.S. anone looking for a honda vtr250 cdi unit

cowpoos
17th February 2006, 12:23
Bwwwwwaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

first thread in this forum and know one repleyed......ha ha ha....

hey aff.....hows ya misses? :blip:

heavenly.talker
17th February 2006, 12:26
Atomic are good guys and have always gone out of their way to look after us!

MSTRS
17th February 2006, 12:26
See the date??? There was like 10 members in KB back then

Motu
17th February 2006, 12:34
Back then we ignored this sort of backstabbing and the thread just fadded away.Now we have half a dozen or more pages of fighting.....it's better of to just ignore....

aff-man
17th February 2006, 14:17
Bwwwwwaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

first thread in this forum and know one repleyed......ha ha ha....

hey aff.....hows ya misses? :blip:

Doing well... really well :2thumbsup :bleh: :bleh:

Yes this was in my younger days when i started riding and didn't know the biking world... Since then i have been screwed over several times by various places and have come to acknowledge that it is a part of life....

marty
17th February 2006, 14:23
i went to atomic yesterday, and apart from being laughed at when i asked if he had a particular part, it was no worse than what i reckon you'd get from any other wreckers yard.

Charlie
17th February 2006, 14:29
Poos just likes to stir up old 'shit'.

The_Dover
17th February 2006, 14:48
Poo's will stir anyone's shit.

WRT
17th February 2006, 15:32
He'll take the shit if you take the pain?

The_Dover
17th February 2006, 15:47
So I have heard.

Smorg
17th February 2006, 17:17
the atomic guy is a CUNT! plain and simple if your after parts your better of getting them shipped from other wreckers around the place rather than dealing with him...

Alternatively you could try Action across the road, the guys got short man syndrome but i always get top service from him no matter how much he grumbles and abuses me.:scooter:

APPLE
17th February 2006, 21:36
Poo's will stir anyone's shit.
He dosnt eat shit 2 does he???:shit: :shit: :shit:

cowpoos
18th February 2006, 06:53
He dosnt eat shit 2 does he???:shit: :shit: :shit:

yes yes I do :done: