PDA

View Full Version : OH god im lost again

cowboydidit
1st October 2004, 23:14
Im not only new to the site im new to computers two.
I love the idear of this forim ect but am having a hard time finding my way around (HELP)
So is any one going to the 1 day solpher sity run ? ive lined up around 8 peaple to come along and have herd a fear fuw say thay are going. I would love to hear from them that are coming along.

Zed
1st October 2004, 23:38
Im not only new to the site im new to computers two.
I love the idear of this forim ect but am having a hard time finding my way around (HELP)
So is any one going to the 1 day solpher sity run ? ive lined up around 8 peaple to come along and have herd a fear fuw say thay are going. I would love to hear from them that are coming along.
Welcome to KB man! :niceone:

You asked for HELP - Go to "Meetings and Events" forum to find out if anyone has posted about your 1 day run. The main categories you should need to use at the top of your screen are "User CP" and "New Posts". Just spend some time looking around the site and you will soon enough get familiar with how it all works...unless your a complete unco with computers?? :wacko:

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Zed

ching_ching
2nd October 2004, 19:10
Kia ora bro,

I'm from Turangi as you can see from the top of my profile. I usually shoot over to Taupo to let my baby get some exercise as well as a MacDonalds sometimes. Might hook later for intros.

ching

magnum
2nd October 2004, 22:44
hello and welcome. :spudwave:

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 23:52
Welcome and enjoy :banana: