PDA

View Full Version : You have small balls

Brian d marge
17th August 2007, 23:13
or these Idiots are certifiable

These are 350 /500 Maybe Enfield Bullets ,,,all of 15Hp ...30 Max ( 41 is about the limit )

Please dont try this at home

or if you do tape it with a copy of todays newspaper to verify it aint a fake !!!

Stephen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKmSk90idpU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKmSk90idpU

Romeo
18th August 2007, 00:51
Ha, yea. I fuckin' love how the dude bounces it to get it up at 36 seconds.

PS: Love those Punjabi rhymes, they got some mad flow - Almost as good as teh rap on those Insurgent vids from the mid-east.

repSent++;

paturoa
18th August 2007, 07:40
Every other vid I've ever seen of that part of the world has curb to curb cars, buses, truckes, peddlies and bikes everywhere...... refreshing to see an empty road in a vid for once.

deanohit
18th August 2007, 08:02
They're insane. I think only one person had a helmet on and cars everywhere. They've got some skills though to be able to wheelie a bullet like that.

Sully60
18th August 2007, 11:09
Give these dudes gixxer thousands I say! Maybe some helmets so we can see more in of this in the future. I suppose you'd have to find ways to amuse yourself if you're stuck in the same city (if that audio is about where they're from)

rudolph
18th August 2007, 11:33
I browed a 500 Dulux once,:scooter: it was heeps of fun but I don't think I would try to ride it like that hahahaah

Brian d marge
18th August 2007, 12:10
I have a 500 and how the living m they even bounce the front wheel is beyond me

Bangalore Massive ,,R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Stephen

rudolph
18th August 2007, 15:26
I wonder if the diesel dose wheelstands?

skidMark
18th August 2007, 15:29
repost ov d00m

xwhatsit
18th August 2007, 16:07
I have a 500 and how the living m they even bounce the front wheel is beyond me

Bangalore Massive ,,R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Stephen

<hints id="hah_hints"></hints>Video quality is shit, but is he twitching the throttle and grabbing some front brake or something?

Singles are great for wheel stands. Something to do with the power delivery? Even gutless ones like my bike seem to be able to do it easily.

I watched another related video on the 'tube after seeing that, and they were doing burnouts; one guy just sitting there with the front brake on, the rear wheel just lazily spinning around while the engine sat on just above idle, thump thump thump, heaps of torque. I love those big undersquare singles, beautiful.

Mr. Peanut
18th August 2007, 16:59
You dont need horsepower to do wheelstands, it's all about torque.

Hence why I can do em on the pushy.

Brian d marge
19th August 2007, 01:12
repost ov d00m

its of an Enfield ,,,it can never be a repost ...

its like saying the sunrise is the same as yesterday

Never !

Stephen

0arbreaka
19th August 2007, 17:27
10 characters