View Full Version : www.justfairings.co.nz new website

Steve Gauge
23rd August 2007, 19:50
hi my mate Glenn from justfairings has anew website
www.justfairings.co.nz
check it out

Grub
23rd August 2007, 20:18
Would this be the same guiy that was kicked out of TradeMe for misrepresentation?

slopster
23rd August 2007, 20:39
Just fairings has been around for a while now making fibreglass fairings I think your thinking of someone who was importing cheap plastic fairing sets and selling on trademe.

Grub
23rd August 2007, 20:43
Oh right ... sorry my bad for sending dark vibes then.

Mental Trousers
23rd August 2007, 21:25
Much better than the old site.

limbimtimwim
23rd August 2007, 21:49
Just fairings has been around for a while now making fibreglass fairings I think your thinking of someone who was importing cheap plastic fairing sets and selling on trademe.Justfairings fairings are all good however. The fit was good and the construction, at least to me untrained eye, is sturdy.

98tls
23rd August 2007, 22:04
I bought a hugger off him awhile back,great product,great service

McJim
23rd August 2007, 22:29
Well he does fairings for my bike so I know where to come when I break 'em too badly to fix.

dhunt
24th August 2007, 09:15
hi my mate Glenn from justfairings has anew website
www.justfairings.co.nz
check it out
Yeah actually noticed it yesterday - Looks much better than his old one.

Definitely a good guy to deal with. :2thumbsup

imdying
24th August 2007, 09:17
Much better :yes:

A suggestion though, pay a school kid that knows a little photoshop to chop the background out of each of those pictures, and replace them with something consistent. Wouldn't cost you much, and would really lift the site that little bit extra :)

Crisis management
24th August 2007, 09:21
I've used them before for old & obscure stuff and he has always been really helpfull and easy to deal with.

(even tho he lives in Hamihole.....)

Coyote
24th August 2007, 09:37
A suggestion though, pay a school kid that knows a little photoshop to chop the background out of each of those pictures, and replace them with something consistent. Wouldn't cost you much, and would really lift the site that little bit extra :)
I could do that on MSPaint

imdying
24th August 2007, 10:33
I could do that on MSPaint

You'd be a retard for doing so, but thanks for the thought :niceone:

limbimtimwim
24th August 2007, 11:30
You'd be a retard for doing so, but thanks for the thought :niceone:No, he'd be a legend. Check this out:
ElrldD02if0

imdying
24th August 2007, 11:36
No, he'd be a legend. Check this out:
ElrldD02if0No, if he drew something detailed from scratch, he'd be a legend... cutting out backgrounds in mspaint, he'd be retarded. There's a heap of free tools for doing it, if not having photoshop is the problem.

Coyote
24th August 2007, 18:16
My computer can't handle photoshop, I'm not so much a retard as I am a muppet anyway

Steve Gauge
24th August 2007, 18:37
Thanks for the input , I know he spent afair bit of time organising it , definitley way overdue and looks alot better than the other one , ill let him know the back ground thing next time I see him but with that many photos it would take ages ,all in all it works .cheers

imdying
25th August 2007, 09:23
My computer can't handle photoshop, I'm not so much a retard as I am a muppet anywayLuckily for you, the muppets kick arse :2thumbsup

Have a look at the GIMP :yes:

imdying
25th August 2007, 09:23
with that many photos it would take ages ,all in all it works .cheersOf course it would... that's why you pay some school kid :yes:

Disco Dan
25th August 2007, 13:42
Geezz those fairings are expensive.... !!!

Should check outTHESE ONES (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=115047885). :2thumbsup