PDA

View Full Version : ‘Harry Potter’ isn’t magic on a motorcycle!

Bob
23rd August 2007, 20:29
‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe’s talents don’t include passing on full information about what he can and cannot do to casting directors it seems.

Despite taking on the role in new British drama ‘My Boy Jack’ of a character that rides a motorcycle, Radcliffe does not know how to operate one.

A source said "Daniel can't ride the bike on set but we have stuntmen and doubles who can do that for him. We do use Daniel for the close-ups because all he has to do is sit on the bike whilst it's not moving."

Perhaps they could swop the bike for a broomstick?

enigma51
23rd August 2007, 20:35
yip tell someone that give a fuck

ooops sorry this is KB after all
some asshole will find it fascinating so please continue

McJim
23rd August 2007, 20:50
Not a big deal - the Fonz didn't like bikes in real life.

limbimtimwim
23rd August 2007, 21:51
Not a big deal - the Fonz didn't like bikes in real life.WHAT?!?!?!

Oh man, you've just killed everything for me now. What a bummer.

mattimeo
28th August 2007, 23:39
He's prob not even allowed to ride bikes as part of his contract. Ewen McGregor (dude who did the Long Way Round) wasn't allowed to when filming star wars...

Bob
29th August 2007, 00:26
He's prob not even allowed to ride bikes as part of his contract. Ewen McGregor (dude who did the Long Way Round) wasn't allowed to when filming star wars...

That is a little bit different. McGregor wasn't allowed to ride bikes as a leisure activity, in case he had an accident. I just don't think Radcliffe can ride, full stop.

All a bit different to the days of Steve McQueen riding as many bikes as he could get his hands on in "The Great Escape", isn't it?

NordieBoy
5th September 2007, 10:03

He got it written into his contract when filming Star Wars in Aus.
George Lucas found out he was paying off a Ducati whilst on the set and bought it for him.