PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha graphic

Paul in NZ
23rd August 2007, 21:25
I need a yamaha graphic - black or white on a clear background - 140mm or less long wise... Who / where / how...

Mekk
23rd August 2007, 23:56
Do you mean of the logo or the word Yamaha or...?

Attached are just under 120mm in length if they help at all. You could probably print them out and take them to a professional printer for decals.

Big Dave
24th August 2007, 00:07
'I have detailed files'. - T1

What is application?

Paul in NZ
24th August 2007, 08:57
The front of the fairing should have a 'Yamaha' scrip (I think).. Its hard to find a decent piccy of the front of one to be sure. The early ones had a partially tinted screen (the edge where it joined the fairing) with a white logo on the black background.

I'm thinking a blue / purple (the odd colour they used on the speed block shadows) or plain black script on the white part of the front of the fairing between the two mounting holes would be more in line with other yamahammer bikes of the era...

With the new screen (cor - looking cool) it prob does not need it - I'm just appealing to the inner childs desire to apply stickers to things...

Cheers

bistard
24th August 2007, 09:13
Hey Paul,if you want graphics done,get a hold of Gary at Autostripes in Wigan Street Wgtn,either take along a sample or have a look what he has of file,he has been doing the graphics for all my bikes for about 15 years,he is bloody good to deal with

Paul in NZ
24th August 2007, 09:20
Thanks - sounds a plan as he is close to work!