PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Coro Loop run - Sunday 26th

BIGBOSSMAN
24th August 2007, 14:34
Meeting at Papakura Autobarn 9am-ish for a 9.30 start. Weather looks like it's going to be ok, so what are you waiting for, eh?
Get the fuck out of bed and ride! :zzzz:

Qkchk
24th August 2007, 15:52
Sounds like a good plan, Stan! :yeah:

Nat
24th August 2007, 15:53
Could be keen, was going for a ride anyway but hadn't decided where to go.

jtzzr
24th August 2007, 18:30
:no::no::no: ,heading to Hams to see my daughter via Thames ,If (sorry when)you pass a silver Camry wagon ,give me a wave.:headbang:Have a safe ride peeps.

BIGBOSSMAN
24th August 2007, 21:22
Got to catch up sometime for a proper Ninja run anyways :scooter:
Coming soon brother, reeeeal soon...

BIGBOSSMAN
25th August 2007, 23:50
Looks like it's going to be a wee corker of a day on Sunday peeps!
Confirmed so far are:

Bigbossman - 05 ZX10R Green Goblin
Biggles08 - 98 ZX9R Marcus Beagley Replica
Dacosmo - either 07 K7 Gixxer thou or Duke 1098. Bastard! He may have a couple of others tagging along.
Qkchk - Nice R1 '06
Eviltwin - Supa hott '07 ZX10R
Nat - Kwaka summat
Olaf - 06 R1

I guess it's possibly going to be a reasonable quick run, but use your common sense guys. Remember that? :clap:

NinjaNanna
26th August 2007, 08:39
im coming running slightly late though 10mins max, leaving albany 9:50am
sorry

Cr1MiNaL
26th August 2007, 18:33
weeee just got back.... . what a fookin ride... what sexy bikes.... 1098, zx10r's, k7's, 900'ds, 700'ds,Triumph's, my scooter, and 2fiddies... mean turnout, mean day, awesome coffee, well timed breaks, excellent pace and lovely people, couldn't have asked for better.... Oh and evltwin thanks for humoring me when I passed u :blip: Thanks Gary, wish I cud make it this track day, I'm just getting to know what the R6 likes... (and she likes twisties :yes:). oh and ..this thread is completely useless without pics

NinjaNanna
26th August 2007, 19:02
Thanks All

Had a great ride today, faded quite badly by the end though, you guys that are naturally quick are so lucky, as for me its bloody hard work trying to go fast.

Cheers Shane

Blackbird
26th August 2007, 19:19
Who owned the green Kwaka (ZX10?) who pulled up on the pavement at Coro just opposite the road from Whitianga - any of you guys? Looked great. I was just going past in a silver Impreza, frothing at the mouth seeing all the bikes out to play!

Sidewinder
26th August 2007, 19:24
Looks like it's going to be a wee corker of a day on Sunday peeps!
Confirmed so far are:

Bigbossman - 05 ZX10R Green Goblin
Biggles08 - 98 ZX9R Marcus Beagley Replica
Dacosmo - either 07 K7 Gixxer thou or Duke 1098. Bastard! He may have a couple of others tagging along.
Qkchk - Nice R1 '06
Eviltwin - Supa hott '07 ZX10R
Nat - Kwaka summat
Olaf - 06 R1

I guess it's possibly going to be a reasonable quick run, but use your common sense guys. Remember that? :clap:

hey guys i decided to take the firestorm out for a run today and think i may have past you all on your ride

eviltwin
26th August 2007, 19:31
yeah that was me buddy...cheers

Who owned the green Kwaka (ZX10?) who pulled up on the pavement at Coro just opposite the road from Whitianga - any of you guys? Looked great. I was just going past in a silver Impreza, frothing at the mouth seeing all the bikes out to play!

Biggles08
26th August 2007, 19:53
Hey guys great day all around...interestingly we are all still alive!!! must not have been speeding huh...cause you know...speed kills ;-)

It was an awesome time and it was good meeting some cool new people. I had a great day and mrs Biggles08 had a great time too...looking forward to the next one :-).

Biggles08 out!

eviltwin
26th August 2007, 19:54
Boys & Girls,

awesome day, good cruise for a sunday, bit rushed at the end but got to my daughter in time...just...again!

Raj: anytime you want to breeze past me...you just go for it bro. :yes::yes:

Lance: sorry bout the ticket man, he only picked on you cause it was the best looking bike...and bright red like a fuckin fire engine...get a kawasaki my friend - cause green is camoflage!

Gary; gym tomorrow morning at 8am, i'll be waiting...

Marcus: thanks for shepherding , owe you a beer!

Linda; you're a brave girl

Out!

BIGBOSSMAN
26th August 2007, 19:58
A great, great day today guys. Everyone got on champion like, no dickheads and no incidents. Except for one of the nations finest taking a financial interest in the 2 wheeled supermodel of the group (tall poppy syndrom Lance!).
Big ups to Marcus and his new tail tidy (the lovely Linda), and Raj's impressive Rossi impersonation (no not the gay kind). And Luke for valiantly keeping up with the big bore guys on his brave hearted Kwaka ZXR250!
2 weeks time it's going to be a nice ride north to Opononi. Watch this space!
Now for some pics

BIGBOSSMAN
26th August 2007, 20:03
More pics...

Biggles08
26th August 2007, 20:19
More pics...

Nice pictures Gaz. You are right about no dickheads amongst us...quite refreshing to ride with such good blokes!:yes:

Cr1MiNaL
26th August 2007, 20:26
Looks right oh so right :rockon: If I do get me a thou in the near future it will have to be one of these beauties ! In the mean time I'll work on upping my skill a few notches :yes:

slopster
26th August 2007, 20:26
And Nat for valiantly keeping up with the big bore guys on his brave hearted Kwaka ZXR250!
Now for some pics

Think you'll find Luke's the name don't know where Nat came from?! But it was a great ride good bunch of guys. Bit of a bugger about the incident with the law but we were asking for it.

BIGBOSSMAN
26th August 2007, 20:29
Think you'll find Luke's the name don't know where Nat came from?! But it was a great ride good bunch of guys. Bit of a bugger about the incident with the law but we were asking for it.

Shit sorry Luke! Someone posted earlier in the thread about coming on the ride - had a Kwaka and I assumed it wuz you. Never been good with names :doh:

Swoop
26th August 2007, 20:54
Bit of a bugger about the incident with the law but we were asking for it.
Where abouts on the loop did Mr Plod show up??

BIGBOSSMAN
27th August 2007, 06:35
Where abouts on the loop did Mr Plod show up??
He tailed us from Whitianga to just after Kuaotuna, in fact he was parked on the side of the roaad at the end of Buffalo Beach - saw us and immediately turned on to the road and followed.
Easy pickings!

BIGBOSSMAN
27th August 2007, 09:04
Thanks All

Had a great ride today, faded quite badly by the end though, you guys that are naturally quick are so lucky, as for me its bloody hard work trying to go fast.

Cheers Shane

Mate, you did just fine :yes:. Tiring though eh!!
Opononi in 2 weeks time Shane, not so many 1st gear corners this time!

- Gary

Grahameeboy
27th August 2007, 09:22
Mate, you did just fine :yes:. Tiring though eh!!
Opononi in 2 weeks time Shane, not so many 1st gear corners this time!

- Gary

Maybe up for that one...was too tired Sunday am....good to meet you briefly at Mt Eden.....

Grub
27th August 2007, 10:10
I was caged on Sunday taking mum for a drive (it was her birfday - arright?). We did the Whitford, Clevedon, Kawakawa, Orere Pt, Kaiaua, Miranda, Hunua, Whitford run and saw heaps iof bikes.

I embarrassed myself by going up to all of them and asking if they were KBers .... none of them were! The only group I missed was just leaving the Kaiaua pub at about 3.30pm as we pulled in for the mandatory fush and chups.

It was indeed and awesome day and even though I was caged, I got my fix by chatting up non-KBers, spreading the good word and leaving them with the URL.

Dacosmo
27th August 2007, 12:06
Hey Guys,

Yes it was a great day indeed. Nice pace and great company. Hey I didn't even mind taking one for the boys...! (you know what I'm talking about)

Looking forward to the north bound run in a couple of weeks. Hey since we all like great coffee and a cold beer, I need to take you fellas down to the Okoroire Pub for lunch, this is a MUST. It is a great bike stop and a great trip there and back.

Great to meet all you guys and looking forward to many more rides over the coming months.

DaCosmo.

Cr1MiNaL
27th August 2007, 12:16
Hey Guys,

Yes it was a great day indeed. Nice pace and great company. Hey I didn't even mind taking one for the boys...! (you know what I'm talking about)

Looking forward to the north bound run in a couple of weeks. Hey since we all like great coffee and a cold beer, I need to take you fellas down to the Okoroire Pub for lunch, this is a MUST. It is a great bike stop and a great trip there and back.

Great to meet all you guys and looking forward to many more rides over the coming months.

DaCosmo.

Yo Lance I'm still drooling over ur bike mate, fuk that has to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen... I will have to go down to my local Ducati dealer and ask for a test ride (perhaps he'll humour me?) Next ride I'm gonna model on it for me girlfiends :yes: Its a few kgs lighter than my R6 and got 1100 cc god knows how many hp. I think I would do just fine on one ;) Now only if it went wroo wrooop wrooooooppppppp instead of duuggg duggg dddduuuuuggggg....... :first: Aight c u on the next one. Peace out.