boomer
28th August 2007, 21:47
sexy time..... loud, obnoxious yet sleak, slim and so so sexy

BIG UPS TO JAIS @ www.motostyle.co.nz

nodrog
28th August 2007, 22:25
sexy time..... loud, obnoxious yet sleak, slim and so so sexy

BIG UPS TO JAIS @ www.motostyle.co.nz

good shit Dunc, never thought i would say this to you, but thats a nice growler you have there:headbang:

boomer
28th August 2007, 22:48
good shit Dunc, never thought i would say this to you, but thats a nice growler you have there:headbang:

churr...and don't be shy, you can be forthright with me tiger

Sparky Bills
28th August 2007, 23:12
thats really cool!!

slowpoke
29th August 2007, 05:52
Hahaha, when is a muffler not a muffler....
Sure is purdy, and I bet it sounds sweet....what's that?...I said, it sounds sweet.....I - BET - IT - SOUNDS.....ah fuck it ya deaf bugger.....

BarBender
29th August 2007, 08:43
High five!

Scare the bejesus out of the poor peds on the way to work did we?

robertydog
29th August 2007, 09:39
Oh hell that looks awsome. If i keep looking at those pics im sure i could turn.

SimJen
29th August 2007, 10:33
Very nice bro, not sure I like it as much as my Mega ;) but its a Racefit so its "exclusive"
They're wicked loud, and Loud pipes save lives!
Definately worth it on K7 with those farkin gay twin bongs that must weigh a tonne each at least!

Matt Bleck
29th August 2007, 10:46
Fookin mint lad!

Cr1MiNaL
29th August 2007, 10:47
So Dunc do u think after spending big $$ on this that u actually now stand a chance against me? better go practice I'm getting better !

boomer
29th August 2007, 18:17
10 churs, all in a row.

i couldn't get the bike over any further.. i was scraping the pipes :girlfight:

thats really cool!!

why fank you sir

OK OK, it does look cool, and im sure it sounds way fakin cooler than anything. Put the kettle on boy, I'm comin round sometime soon.

kettles on.. beers in tut fridge

Hahaha, when is a muffler not a muffler....
Sure is purdy, and I bet it sounds sweet....what's that?...I said, it sounds sweet.....I - BET - IT - SOUNDS.....ah fuck it ya deaf bugger.....

W H A T Y O U S A Y ? ? ? ! !

High five!

Scare the bejesus out of the poor peds on the way to work did we?

i rode to work in 6th.. i scared myself :whistle:

Oh hell that looks awsome. If i keep looking at those pics im sure i could turn.

no longer is she the ugly duckling.. she's now the pretty pussy cat

Very nice bro, not sure I like it as much as my Mega ;) but its a Racefit so its "exclusive"
They're wicked loud, and Loud pipes save lives!
Definately worth it on K7 with those farkin gay twin bongs that must weigh a tonne each at least!

hell yeah.. that cat was solid steel .. i may have troubles pulling wheelies now tho.. :blink:

Fookin mint lad!

churr cuz

So Dunc do u think after spending big $$ on this that u actually now stand a chance against me? better go practice I'm getting better !

mate.. you'll be wondering when i'm about to pass you as all you'll hear all way round is mine pipe... then when i do .. you're gonna fall orf :wari:

man it's loud.. but i'm lovin it :2thumbsup

SimJen
29th August 2007, 19:42
yeah, loud is an understatement. I love the fact they come with a set of ear plugs ;)
Funny thing is they don't seem to work, I found the frequency the pipe seems to blare at is the same one thats not muffled by the ear plugs.
Still the odd track day won't make me deaf :) sorry, what?

McJim
29th August 2007, 19:51
Who'da thought a yorkshireman would have such a tight black growler.

I've just had deja vu......:rofl:

boomer
29th August 2007, 19:56
yeah, loud is an understatement. I love the fact they come with a set of ear plugs ;)
Funny thing is they don't seem to work, I found the frequency the pipe seems to blare at is the same one thats not muffled by the ear plugs.

yeah i thought that was a nice touch, but i did note my titanium key fob was missing :( i have the alpine earplugs so when i get a chance for a w/e ride i'll let you know the outcome. riding into town is a 6th gear affair with the occasional slam it int first for the lights to hear the run off .... ... bwaaaaaarp.. pop .. growwwwl... :love:

I've just had deja vu......:rofl:

The moors... ?? ahahha

and you know it.. any tighter and i'd be scottish

boomer
29th August 2007, 19:57

ps.. Dover just swapped his mega for the growler and hes lovin it.. whole new bike.. * sniggers

SimJen
30th August 2007, 10:30
Nice, I think any Racefit looks cool. The quality is superb!
Luckily Jais did me a good deal on mine otherwise I probably wouldn't have got one! unless I sold my kids or something.....

DMNTD
30th August 2007, 10:36
Jebus Dunc...were ya freaking parked up? :shifty: :bleh:

sexy time..... loud, obnoxious yet sleek, slim and so so sexy
You called sir? :love:

boomer
30th August 2007, 18:41
Jebus Dunc...were ya freaking parked up? :shifty: :bleh:

:lol: he caught me unawares

You called sir? :love:

I did indeed.. wheres ma dinnnnnner! I see timmaaays is ready!

jrandom
30th August 2007, 18:47

Pfft.

Luxury.

boomer
8th September 2007, 23:39
Well, I didnt manage to get to Pukekohe but did ride south. Was the first time out with the newly fitted racefit growler from Jaison @ motostlye.co.nz. :cool:

well bugga me, first thing you notice is the noise, well yeah shes setting car alarms of and turning heads and growls like a GP bike so the first smoko brake we have and im told its spurting 2 foot flames outta the back which doesn't surprise me as the pops and farts on the run off are immense... i can actually feel the shock wave on my back when they pop??!! :2thumbsup

the bike has found so much extra power low and mid its just not funny, where she was sedate and gentile before shes now one angry mofo .. i should get it Dyno'd. shes off for a tune on Friday (and some front & rear WP suspenders..after shes been in for the Suzuki recall on tuesday.). so the run off shouldn't be so lean

i swapped bikes and watched dover and logan both shoot of in front of me on the mighty gixxers, both fitted with growlers and the sound was immense.. close your eyes and you could have been at Paero or WSB's... :Playnice:

i got home to find my man Jais has actually got me a baffle for the bike free, which is easy to place, slide in and secure with one alan key screw.. so that may be teh mode of transport for work now.. as its a bit embarrassing riding thru town poppin and fartin everywhere

stoked with the pipe and the new look and feel of the k7.. shes not SO ugly :wari: now

duckaddict
9th September 2007, 00:36
We want some video evidence, or at least audio clip :)