PDA

View Full Version : A bliming car took me out!

2wheeljunkie
29th August 2007, 11:19
ohhh man..i juz got my fzr 250 from the shop yesterday after it just got its battery fixed. riding down new north road and all of a sudden, a car takes me out. Bikes a wreck.Family friend picked me up today to go and view her and he says she might be a write of as the fairings are completely and utterly damaged and the forks are pretty bad too.:crybaby: hope its not a write off as i really started falling for her :(. .Man it sucks to get knocked down..!!! arghhh!!!

insane1
29th August 2007, 11:24
details plse how and why did this happen so we may learn from this.

Blondini
29th August 2007, 11:24
AW Mate That sucks.Glad you are ok.Sad about your sweetheart:(

Chickadee
29th August 2007, 11:25
Main thing is are you alright? Bikes can be replaced and yes it is heart breaking seeing your two wheeled baby in quite a state. Did the other driver get found to be at fault (I hope cops turned up etc) and their insurance will cough up.

Major bummer, but don't let it discourage you. If you find your confidence knocked have a bash at the www.rrrs.org.nz course out West Aucks. Once each Sunday. Teaches you lots of good stuff too about riding & bikes if you're new to biking.

Hope all goes well for you with the bike repair/replacement!

2wheeljunkie
29th August 2007, 11:48
yeaa nahh im sweet as..juz a bung hand..ant write my notes for my classes now.. bugger..i guess thats the main thing really..hermm no cops involved. 3 witnesses saw the whole thing and yeaa the guy has to carry the full responsibility. i was on new north road and this guy was turning into a side road off new north road.lady in a car on the other side told him it was clear for him to go and so he went and met me. i braked hard and hit him and then i was off the and rollin on the ground..not sure how long the insurance will take to look into the matter. and yea thanks 4 tha support guys.:rockon:

Chickadee
29th August 2007, 12:01
Glad you're okay, remember to get ACC physio on the hand if you need it. Takes a while for things to come right.

Are you dealing with their insurance company or are you getting yours to do it? Can either be quick or a slow resolution to the claim. Some insurance companies pay faster than others. Might as well get on to them now so you can get resolution sooner. All the best with the claim.

The RRRS course by the way is around $50, well worth the day out doing riding and theory on a airbase (no cars - yayee).

2wheeljunkie
29th August 2007, 12:05
thanks fr all the advice chickadee. yea nah will get acc claim on it. I will try and keep on top of things with the insurance. If i have money in the future then ill will be more then keen for the course..and good thing there's no cars where its held..cause i hate cars..!lol..but yea thanks for the advice..:rockon:

klyong82
29th August 2007, 13:47
SOrry to hear about your FZR. Glad you are ok. Shocking and that bike was like a week old wasn't it? Make sure that prick pay up or get him to buy you a CBR250RRRRRRR (the more R's the merrier). The driver was an idiot for relying on the lady to make that turn :angry2:. Both of them should be barred from driving.

Oh and try to claim for new gear too. I know it is usually covered under contents insurance but it is worth try. Hope you get your bike back soon so that we can see you on our rides.
Take care

gijoe1313
29th August 2007, 23:18
Crikey! Glad to hear that nothing more serious happened! Lets hope you heal up quick and fast and not let the experience put you off riding! :sweatdrop

Hope all the paperwork goes in your favour and you get sorted out right. :yes:

Blackbuell
30th August 2007, 07:46
I think the damage to ya bike,it will be a right-off,so now you will be able to go out & buy a new one even though ya just had this one 5 days,riding my street magic for a few days will help ya out to find some new wheels.

bomma
30th August 2007, 16:13
ohhh man..i juz got my fzr 250 from the shop yesterday after it just got its battery fixed. riding down new north road and all of a sudden, a car takes me out. Bikes a wreck.Family friend picked me up today to go and view her and he says she might be a write of as the fairings are completely and utterly damaged and the forks are pretty bad too.:crybaby: hope its not a write off as i really started falling for her :(. .Man it sucks to get knocked down..!!! arghhh!!!

OMG!! :shit: shudda smacked da guy one upside his head!!! rnt u glad now dat you listened to ur daddy and bought the 250 instead of the 400 :oi-grr:

good to hear that you're alright tho mate!! milk em for all they're worth bro, my bro got hit like that and claimed a ton of shit like jacket, gloves, helmet, travel expenses etc...they paid out so you might be able to get the same payout

also make sure that at the end of this you cancel your policy (in fact let em know asap) as both me and my bro have been jerked around before by insurance companies (they kept on charging for the policy even tho the bike got written off)

main thing is that you are alright so get your pay-out, get a new cbr-250RRRRRRRRR (as kim has said) and join us back on the road

im sorry to hear the news tho man, she looked good on the ride upto waipu :doh:

babyblade250rr
30th August 2007, 16:18
yeah glad to hear your ok mate, and sorry about your two wheeler,

and did i hear something about a cibby!! first bike for me and i luv it!! i really really luv it!:love:

2wheeljunkie
30th August 2007, 16:28
yeaa no way will i be out off riding g.i joe..its part of who i am now ehh..:clap: i mean i hope that other guy just doesnt listen to people again and watches b4 he turns..:bash:..btw thanks to black buell for all the time and effort that he's put into getting me a bike and the constant advice and everything else that he has done for me..puts my dad to ease knowing im takin care of in terms of biking..:yes:and yea nish i gonna milk his insurance ehh...i mean my bag and gloves are ripped up soo im gonna claim that..hope at the end of this mess i have enuff to buy a decent 250..can wait to start riding again..i know its soon but im already missin riding..cant wait to ride the magic black buell...thanks for that..btw has henderson motorcycle seen the fzr yet.?? and dad said u told him something abt another fzr 250?:scooter:

ehab2weelr
30th August 2007, 16:48
welcom to the big boyz bra. u r a true biker naw.
:buggerd::buggerd::buggerd::banana::banana: :wari::wari::wari::wari:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah

motorbyclist
30th August 2007, 23:34
damn that was a nice bike too! tell you what though, if the frame is bent call it a write off; even if they can fix it it'll be a liability and never quite the same again.

and next time get the cops. no matter what. if the driver tries to get out of it or gives false details there'll be a police report to back you up.

when my brother wrote off my old fxr we never got a cent - DESPITE TWO court rulings. stupid girl who wrote him off had no licence (did a u turn, unsupervised, not looking), and her parents told us to f*** off or they'd "smash" us. sure enough we called the cops and they sorted that out, but we still never got a cent to cover the fxr (worth 3 grand back then too!:angry:)

when my dirtbike got smashed on muriwai the dickhead gave false details; i followed him up by his number plate but simply gave up and the cops weren't interested.

sure enough when my cage got rear ended i had the cops there before the tow truck and sure enough i actually got paid! - but only 75% of the market (and insured) value of the car. never using STATE insurance again

motorbyclist
30th August 2007, 23:38
.btw has henderson motorcycle seen the fzr yet.?? and dad said u told him something abt another fzr 250?:scooter:

i don't entirely trust that shop. i'll go there for yamaha bits but it seems any bikes me and my mates have sent there have more problems immediately afterwards

ehab2weelr
31st August 2007, 14:13
i don't entirely trust that shop. i'll go there for yamaha bits but it seems any bikes me and my mates have sent there have more problems immediately afterwards

thanks mate il keep that in mind when im lookin for my next bike....:niceone:
this is 2wheeljunkie btw..hah

motorbyclist
31st August 2007, 18:56
thanks mate il keep that in mind when im lookin for my next bike....:niceone:

oh, well i don't mind BUYING stuff from them, it's just the mechanical stuff i get worried about...

if you really want to save a few grand though, do try looking at private sales - but beware, you won't get any mechanical warranty so take a GOOD look. definetly take more of a look than i did for the fxr lol. (nothing wrong, just i didn't spot the bent peg till the day after buying it while i was straightening the mirrors/ front sub-frame)

2wheeljunkie
1st September 2007, 11:14
thanks once again for the advice motorbcycle. i will call the cops next time eh..spoke to insurance company and they said they are not sure if they will pay me for my damged gear.:angry2:....i will hound on them till thy do..i got damged gloves, jacket, and bag tat cost me a bit soo i will definately kick up a fuzz. atleast thats what my fzr would have wantd me to do.:yes:..lol...ahh im pretty sure the frame is not damaged..the forks are bent though and soo im guessing it'll be cheaper for them to write it off..if its fixable..will it ever be the same again??

2wheeljunkie
1st September 2007, 11:15
ohh btw..r u andrew??...

Aitch
1st September 2007, 11:19
yeaa nahh im sweet as..juz a bung hand..ant write my notes for my classes now.. bugger..i guess thats the main thing really..hermm no cops involved. 3 witnesses saw the whole thing and yeaa the guy has to carry the full responsibility. i was on new north road and this guy was turning into a side road off new north road.lady in a car on the other side told him it was clear for him to go and so he went and met me. i braked hard and hit him and then i was off the and rollin on the ground..not sure how long the insurance will take to look into the matter. and yea thanks 4 tha support guys.:rockon:

Your insurance will need it, and if he turns round and says it was all your fault, with no police report you may be in the shit. And this guy deserves a spanking from the cops anyway.

2wheeljunkie
1st September 2007, 11:57
yea shudd have called the cops..will know next time..hope it doesnt happn again though:no:. but i got a witness who will bck me up.he evn tld me on site.nice old gentleman who said hed vouch for me..:niceone:

motorbyclist
1st September 2007, 16:55
ohh btw..r u andrew??...

yep

make sure your policy actually covers more than your helmet before kicking up too huge a fuss; if it doesn't you can try to get it out of the driver but good luck getting him to pay

2wheeljunkie
1st September 2007, 18:21
haha hey...its kyle..sorri i havent been able to txt u back man..my phones got no credit and ehab din bring his phones today 2..we cudnt txt u bk...hope u rnt 2 angry..:innocent:

motorbyclist
1st September 2007, 18:58
no worries, i expected you wouldn't hear it ringing anyway

Jahdafario
2nd September 2007, 00:29
sorry to hear about your bike man, glad you can post about it tho.

2wheeljunkie
2nd September 2007, 17:17
ahh chers mate..hope the ride today was fun..cant wait to get my insurance claim and get out and get another bike..i swear nth satisfys me more than motorcycles..girls come close but wudnt make the cut for being top place..!:drool:

ehab2weelr
2nd September 2007, 19:04
ahh chers mate..hope the ride today was fun..cant wait to get my insurance claim and get out and get another bike..i swear nth satisfys me more than motorcycles..girls come close but wudnt make the cut for being top place..!:drool:

hay biks arnt as piky as girls are....:innocent:
and they never complain about any thin....
thay allways listen to what ever u have to say...
and r allways ready to go when u r....:yes:
and the joy they give u lasts for hours not minuts....:innocent:
dont get me wrong i love my girls... but my bike allways coms first..
hope the miss dosnt c this....:sweatdrop

Squiggles
2nd September 2007, 22:29

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=56238#post56238

:D

Hanne
2nd September 2007, 22:29

watch out there ehab, same comments could be made about you boys :devil2:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=56341&postcount=26

motorbyclist
2nd September 2007, 22:45
haha bikes are cheaper too, and they don't mind you riding other bikes either:lol:

Jahdafario
3rd September 2007, 00:21
Hey bro, just realised its you that posted this thread,

That guy that hit you needs a bullet, so sorry to hear about that shit man, that fuckn sux. If I had a spare bike sittin around you could use it , such a shitty misfortune, and you only had that bike for like...' Fck All time'

I just had a close call today, nearly stacked my bike going round a gravel corner too fast, silly silly me. I now realise I got a lot to learn on bikes. Got my Restricted, fuck i cant wait til full.

What happened? I took a corner too fast, road went all gravelly, and I was either going to lean more and slide, or take it wide and go slightly on the shoulder. But the fun part? The shoulder was super loose piled up gravel sloping into a ditch. And who ended up in it? Me with both front and rear weaving through it. I was about to jump off the bike and slide on my stomach or back when I coasted thru with no control slipping down the gravel ditch, until I managed to correct it and jump back on the road. Andrew was behind me, he saw it all. That was fucked up. I'll never be riding the same for a bit.. :O

motorbyclist
3rd September 2007, 00:28
lol yeah you slowed down a bit after that, sure looked scary, and you're lucky the road curved back left rather than away from you. didn't matter, ambulance was only 5 minutes behind us lol

that corner took me by surprise too; tighter than i thought and the seal was a bit too loose for comfort. but those last few hundred meters when the road turned to shit were the worst, right after that 40k corner that got nasty tight

damn i wish they tidied up properly after re-chip-sealing

motorbyclist
3rd September 2007, 00:38
I was about to jump off the bike and slide on my stomach or back

if you're wearing jeans your best bet is to roll: roads, especially chipseal will go thru to bone in a second (at that speed), and i'd rather roll and bruise or break an arm than grind my knees/hips down to the bone.

you're learning, and it's good to see you didn't panic and brake. just be aware that if you don't have full skin/flesh protection, rolling is best; casts take 6 weeks while skin grafts and muscle are a slow painful process.

easy solution is to not fall off:niceone:

ehab2weelr
3rd September 2007, 09:20
watch out there ehab, same comments could be made about you boys :devil2:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=56341&postcount=26

i c that we have found out that with bikes around there is no need for any of the 2 sexes :mellow:.......
but i have 2 agree that its true.....bikes are better than girls.....:headbang:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah:done:

klyong82
3rd September 2007, 21:45

hmmmm..... :gob:

bomma
3rd September 2007, 21:50
.....bikes are better than girls.....:headbang:done:

wow!!! i never thought id ever hear you say something smart ehab!! i haf to fully agree with you on this mate :2thumbsup

klyong82
3rd September 2007, 21:55
wow!!! i never thought id ever hear you say something smart ehab!! i haf to fully agree with you on this mate :2thumbsup

Wait till you are 25 and you wish it the other way round. hahaha

Hanne
3rd September 2007, 22:05
i c that we have found out that with bikes around there is no need for any of the 2 sexes :mellow:.......
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah:done:

Fine.
I will find myself a lesbian lover and reproduce using cloned nuclei and you will become extinct.

Haha

Shame!

:bleh:

Squiggles
3rd September 2007, 22:06
Fine.
I will find myself a lesbian lover

mean 3somes :first:

bomma
3rd September 2007, 22:11

hahahahahahaha :lol: stephen you lucky prick :clap:

klyong82
3rd September 2007, 22:11

hmmmmmmmmmm............

ehab2weelr
4th September 2007, 13:02
Fine.
I will find myself a lesbian lover and reproduce using cloned nuclei and you will become extinct.
:

it looks like stephen sees it in a different way to u hanne??? :lol:
hes one luky guy....:2thumbsup

hahahahahahahahah

Hanne
4th September 2007, 15:16
EXTINCT, I tell you!

ehab2weelr
4th September 2007, 15:30
EXTINCT, I tell you!

if it wasnt for man there wouldnt be motorcycles.!!!!:Punk: :innocent:

2wheeljunkie
4th September 2007, 15:33
ahh f**ked up this post..

2wheeljunkie
4th September 2007, 15:36
[QUOTE=Jahdafario;1189624]Hey bro, just realised its you that posted this thread,

That guy that hit you needs a bullet, so sorry to hear about that shit man, that fuckn sux. If I had a spare bike sittin around you could use it , such a shitty misfortune, and you only had that bike for like...' Fck All time'

ohh thanks for being a good mate dan..cheers for that ehh.. :Punk: its ok..lucky i got a scooter to get me to uni :woohoo: while they sort out the insurance...man wat a close call on the bin u nearly had..:sweatdrop then again atleast now u know what to do if it happens again..:2thumbsup hope it doesnt though...then again murphy's f**kin law always nips you in the arse....hows the old vtr goin man??

bomma
5th September 2007, 16:29
[QUOTE=Jahdafario;1189624] such a shitty misfortune, and you only had that bike for like...' Fck All time'

yea but at least he got to test her out!!!!

guess that will make you miss her more but now you are able to appreciate sport bikes better and will help you in your decision on what to get next

take something positive out of everything :)

Jahdafario
5th September 2007, 21:15
then again murphy's f**kin law always nips you in the arse....hows the old vtr goin man??

Yeah mate murphys laws a bitch, We just gotta keep our wits about us when we have the fuckwits around us on the city streets.

Aww yeah the lil vtr is great, just wish it were louder, possibly a bit faster after 100, but its all good, can't complain at the mo, altho on the motorway the riding position makes you feel like a parachute with arms and a head sometimes,

When I finish Uni and work a tiny bit, I will be getting a buell xb9 lightning, I saw it and fell in love. Except the exhaust looks strange, but I want one soo bad, and its belt driven, totally whack!!

bomma
5th September 2007, 21:28
YAww yeah the lil vtr is great, just wish it were louder, possibly a bit faster after 100, but its all good, can't complain at the mo, altho on the motorway the riding position makes you feel like a parachute with arms and a head sometimes,

haha shit yea!!! and the wind hits u pretty dam hard too aye!!

but mate its the whole package of the vtr aye....the good and the bad go together to make her the mean machine that she is :Punk:

if you hafnt realised i luv that bike!!! candy red looks beta tho (sori dan n eric but its the truth) :love::love::love::love::love:

klyong82
5th September 2007, 21:54
When I finish Uni and work a tiny bit, I will be getting a buell xb9 lightning, I saw it and fell in love. Except the exhaust looks strange, but I want one soo bad, and its belt driven, totally whack!!

But don't you like the Honda CBR Fireblade? Once you ridden a Fireblade you ain't gonna change to any other bike.

... candy red looks beta tho (sori dan n eric but its the truth) :love::love::love::love::love:

Oh Bomma I miss my candddddddddddy red Fireblade. Someone buy it so I can still see it on our rides.

2wheeljunkie
6th September 2007, 09:57
hey dan congratz on the restricted bud..:clap:..yea man the buells are sick as...family fren of ours has one..hes got 2 actually ...they are lightning fast and supercool..i agre with u..u need to get the xb12s though..they are the sicker ones....pm black buell and he'll tell u all abt those prfectly designed machines..expensive though...:crazy:...

ehab2weelr
6th September 2007, 12:01
2000-2006 cbr600...:2thumbsup
sexy bikes. :Punk:

motorbyclist
6th September 2007, 13:47
fuck i want one of those cbrrrrs with the repsol graphics kit

bomma
6th September 2007, 15:21
fuck i want one of those cbrrrrs with the repsol graphics kit

shudda bought joes one before he left....gave it away for like $10k or sumthin ridiculously cheap!!!:shit:

motorbyclist
6th September 2007, 15:25
rekon i could put it on my student loan?

cus otherwise there's no way i'll be getting a new bike that insurance doesn't pay for until i finish my degree

bomma
6th September 2007, 15:32
rekon i could put it on my student loan?

just sell ur two 400's, dat'll fetch you about $6-$8 grand, n get the rest by way of overdrafts!!!! sorted :niceone:

2wheeljunkie
6th September 2007, 15:36
dont sell the yz 400...its a sick machine!!!:devil2:

ehab2weelr
6th September 2007, 15:55
sell every thing and buy a cbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrR. :2thumbsup
thats a mean machine :banana::lol:

motorbyclist
6th September 2007, 16:18
no way i'm selling the dirtbike; they can only ticket me for noise and tresspassing on that!

ehab2weelr
6th September 2007, 18:29
no way i'm selling the dirtbike; they can only ticket me for noise and tresspassing on that!

who cares??? :whistle: :clap: :lol:

klyong82
6th September 2007, 19:06
sell every thing and buy a cbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrR. :2thumbsup
thats a mean machine :banana::lol:

I'm glad you agree with me :shifty::woohoo::laugh::eek: Buy honda....

2wheeljunkie
6th September 2007, 23:22
they should make you honda's spokesperson kim..;)..i think u wud do quite well..then again i wudnt mind that job..im ure it comes with a complimentry repsol...:lol:

klyong82
6th September 2007, 23:39
Yeah would love a job like that. I would be making a fool of myself and probably no one understands my english. haha

bomma
7th September 2007, 10:53
Yeah would love a job like that. I would be making a fool of myself and probably no one understands my english. haha

as long as you know how to talk bikes kim dnt think ur english skills wud matter very much :niceone:

2wheeljunkie
8th September 2007, 08:05
yea broo..and nth wrong with yer english..unless u memerise the lines b4 u meet us..:whistle:..hahaha...bt yeaa u shud apply within..:clap:

ehab2weelr
8th September 2007, 08:11
kims got the beast english... at least he can spell...:rolleyes::banana:

klyong82
8th September 2007, 09:49
yo yo yo wassup my homies!!! Cool....I speakkkkk english

Nearest temporary PR job I had was working with Team Mclaren Mercedes back in September 2000 at Sepang Formula One circuit. Fond memories....in the pitlane....

ehab2weelr
8th September 2007, 12:37
yo yo yo wassup my homies!!! Cool....I speakkkkk english

Nearest temporary PR job I had was working with Team Mclaren Mercedes back in September 2000 at Sepang Formula One circuit. Fond memories....in the pitlane....

mean!! :yes:..
how much did they pay u?? did they not give u a Merc??? :blink:
did u get to race the F1 Merc???:lol:

klyong82
8th September 2007, 16:34
mean!! :yes:..
how much did they pay u?? did they not give u a Merc??? :blink:
did u get to race the F1 Merc???:lol:

I did not get paid but I had free ticket to the grand prix corporate box and just showing the guest here and there. I was working for British Aerospace then who was a technical sponsor. The closest I got to an F1 car was in the pitlane seeing Mika Hakkinen and David Coulthard sitting in the cockpit waiting to do their qualifying times. I already drove a merc then haha :niceone:

motorbyclist
8th September 2007, 16:56
so kyle, what did you get to replace the fzr?

klyong82
8th September 2007, 21:18
so kyle, what did you get to replace the fzr?

Saw Kyle today and he told me he got a new bike. i will let him tell you all what he got but he is one happy chap again and in love again.

ehab2weelr
9th September 2007, 15:10
Saw Kyle today and he told me he got a new bike. i will let him tell you all what he got but he is one happy chap again and in love again.

i no what he got..
its a 250cc block, 2 wheeler ,2 seater, a frame, handelbars, and other stuf that mack up a bike..:clap:
its a zxcbgsrgfzvttzfzrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrR. :whistle: :lol::wari:

klyong82
9th September 2007, 17:14
i no what he got..
its a 250cc block, 2 wheeler ,2 seater, a frame, handelbars, and other stuf that mack up a bike..:clap:
its a zxcbgsrgfzvttzfzrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrR. :whistle: :lol::wari:

Its a hybrid bike...bits of kawasaki, honda, suzuki and yamahahaaaaa all put together. It is a super 250 :Oops: did i say too much?

ehab2weelr
9th September 2007, 18:43
Its a hybrid bike...bits of kawasaki, honda, suzuki and yamahahaaaaa all put together. It is a super 250 :Oops: did i say too much?

ope ur on the mony!!!:laugh:

2wheeljunkie
9th September 2007, 19:12
haha..ahh got a fzr250r guys..she's one sick bike..shes mean..calling her "The Weeper" for reasons i will explain when i c u guys..too long to explain...:lol:...soo yea whens the next ride..give me some riding.! :Punk:

ehab2weelr
9th September 2007, 21:12
finally a faster bike then my self...
i like haveing to catch up rather then wait for people.. :second: hah

bomma
9th September 2007, 21:40
finally a faster bike then my self...
i like haveing to catch up rather then wait for people.. :second: hah

lol but waiting in ditches is all you seem to do ehab :lol:

motorbyclist
10th September 2007, 00:00
wait, so is is a yamasung, yamacati, yamaprillia, yamonda, yamasuki, yamasaki or a yamaharley?

i'll start a thread about thursday night's ride

ehab2weelr
10th September 2007, 17:32
lol but waiting in ditches is all you seem to do ehab :lol:

thanks man...:( that cuts me deep :crybaby:

2wheeljunkie
10th September 2007, 18:02
its a yamasuzuki man..latest on its production line...:banana:

2wheeljunkie
10th September 2007, 18:02
uhhh that is harsh but funny at the same time..:innocent:..on bomma's comment..damn this shud have been in the same post as the one above..dahh!

bomma
10th September 2007, 20:49
thanks man...:( that cuts me deep :crybaby:

hahahaha take some viagra and HARDEN UP!! :lol:

motorbyclist
11th September 2007, 00:01
RIDE THIS SUNDAY (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=56830)

ehab2weelr
11th September 2007, 09:55
hahahaha take some viagra and HARDEN UP!! :lol:

i dont no u any more!!!! :whistle: :bash:
hah