PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Hell

Curious_AJ
29th August 2007, 21:13
Hey guys, Hell's in Northcote opens on monday the 3rd of September!
come in and have a bite to eat!!

oh, and I'm going to be working on the 8th of September from 4.30pm to 8.30pm, so come and give me some business!!

It's at 31 Northcote Road.

AJ's got a job!:clap:

jafar
29th August 2007, 21:19
Hey guys, Hell's in Northcote opens on monday the 3rd of September!
come in and have a bite to eat!!

oh, and I'm going to be working on the 8th of September from 4.30pm to 8.30pm, so come and give me some business!!

It's at 31 Northcote Road.

Your working for one day :eek: :devil2:

0arbreaka
29th August 2007, 21:35
Congrats AJ I might have to head up that way and get some food? You guna hook us up with a mean deal?

Winston001
29th August 2007, 21:43
Cool AJ, do you think you could fax a large one with everything on it to Invercargill......?:2thumbsup

The Pastor
29th August 2007, 21:44
about bloody time you got ur saffy arse off the mope train. Pizza ftw. Although hells is too expensive for us.

Indiana_Jones
29th August 2007, 21:48
Make me one bad arse meat pizza honey! :)

-Indy

Skunk
29th August 2007, 21:51
Hmmm, Hell. Got a local one so no need to courier one to me.

Congrats on the job. Bike is next I guess?

Curious_AJ
29th August 2007, 21:57
actually car is next...

oh, and i'll have more shifts later, this is just the first week, til they get everyone else on board as well.. :p so no, not only one day, more like 3 days :p

and scott, the mope train is none of your business, you get no free pizza from me!

as for the meat pizza Indy, well, that comes later... ;)

I dunno if i can hook anyone up with a good deal (unless they'd like my free pizza after my shift?) as I'm only, and I quote "phone bitch 1" *yes, it said that on my roster!!*

jafar
29th August 2007, 22:03
actually car is next...

oh, and i'll have more shifts later, this is just the first week, til they get everyone else on board as well.. :p so no, not only one day, more like 3 days :p

and scott, the mope train is none of your business, you get no free pizza from me!

I dunno if i can hook anyone up with a good deal (unless they'd like my free pizza after my shift?) as I'm only, and I quote "phone bitch 1" *yes, it said that on my roster!!*

PB1 ?? well thats a job description with some bite :bleh:
Congrats on the new job AJ :niceone:

0arbreaka
29th August 2007, 22:08
Hahahahaha phone bitch 1? Thats brilliant, its a pretty sweet job, I enjoyed working at hell untill Bruce buggered off.

Curious_AJ
29th August 2007, 22:08
thanks, long awaited... heh... will give me the cash to live til i go on holiday in December... (though that brings a whole lot of other complications!)

Curious_AJ
29th August 2007, 22:09
Hahahahaha phone bitch 1? Thats brilliant, its a pretty sweet job, I enjoyed working at hell untill Bruce buggered off.

true, yeah, the guy Ian seems pretty cool and casual to work with. (he owns the store or something)... hopefully I'll have the 28th off though... can't miss war of the worlds!!

0arbreaka
29th August 2007, 22:20
Yea most of the people who own the stores are pretty good blokes, although some arent... Just dont have a pizza everytime you work, you'll pack on the pounds, I know I did, took me ages to work them off... God damn you yummy pizza that I got for free!

Curious_AJ
29th August 2007, 22:25
Yea most of the people who own the stores are pretty good blokes, although some arent... Just dont have a pizza everytime you work, you'll pack on the pounds, I know I did, took me ages to work them off... God damn you yummy pizza that I got for free!

haha! indeed, i don't plan to have pizza every time... I'll be working 3 shifts a week... lol... too much pizza!! and besides, i have hungry, hungry boys who have told me "free pizza or die" or somethign to that effect...

Animal
30th August 2007, 12:12

Well done, you! That's excellent news.

Philosophy, huh?:msn-wink:

The Pastor
30th August 2007, 15:57
haha! indeed, i don't plan to have pizza every time... I'll be working 3 shifts a week... lol... too much pizza!! and besides, i have hungry, hungry boys who have told me "free pizza or die" or somethign to that effect...
we wouldnt kill you.... much

Maha
30th August 2007, 16:04

Now i have to poke out whats left of my minds eye.....:Pokey:

caesius
30th August 2007, 16:35
You must be chatty, seems they only hire really outgoing people at Hastings Hells anyway.

In fact, I think they pay them to be flirtatious, or maybe thats just me...

Curious_AJ
1st September 2007, 10:04
lol, thanks cad...

and i love you all... im in a loving mood.... weird...

*bites at fleas*

Curious_AJ
1st September 2007, 11:27
You must be chatty, seems they only hire really outgoing people at Hastings Hells anyway.

In fact, I think they pay them to be flirtatious, or maybe thats just me...

rofl... yeah... most probably... i kinda charmed the guy at the interview hehe, was really assertive too... :D

and well, what can I say... AJ likes to talk....

jafar
7th September 2007, 19:51
rofl... yeah... most probably... i kinda charmed the guy at the interview hehe, was really assertive too... :D

and well, what can I say... AJ likes to talk....

Free pizza saturday is it ?:devil2:

0arbreaka
7th September 2007, 20:11
Yea where our free pizza?

canarlee
7th September 2007, 23:14
good onya girl!

pleased something is coming right for you!

skidMark
7th September 2007, 23:47
Make me one bad arse meat pizza honey! :)

-Indy

all she has to do is make a tom cruise face lust and ull be happy...