PDA

View Full Version : All Hail Mitre 10 Mega!

Donor
1st September 2007, 09:18
I ain't a Charlie Church, I don't make frequent or regular trips to sacred or holy lands, I have no real strong thoughts on whether the 50,000 different names for a super being really calls the shots on this ball of dirt circling the sun.

However, I am sure Mitre 10 Mega proves there must be a supreme being somewhere... (other than that big bloke in the ads...)

I'm off to buy some liquid nails and one or two things I don't need but want... I know this should take about 10 minutes, but dammit, I'm going to be there at least an hour... and even that doesn't seem long enough.

Mitre 10 Mega - a true 'spiritual' home for the male soul.

It's good being a bloke...

Grahameeboy
1st September 2007, 09:22
Well God is omnipresent remember.

I am not into Mitre 10 so am now worrying about my masculinity......no change some may say

Donor
1st September 2007, 09:26

So... you're saying that the spread of Mitre 10 Mega stores, could in fact be a spreading of 'god' through the land in a visible form, and this could in fact be a sign of the coming apocalypse?

...maybe you're not... *shrug*

Maha
1st September 2007, 09:26

I am not into Mitre 10 so am now worrying about my masculinity......no change some may say

I bet he's got a Fly Buys card too.....:yes:

Donor
1st September 2007, 09:28
I bet he's got a Fly Buys card too.....:yes:

...I thought management would have been exempt from having a card?

Maha
1st September 2007, 09:32
...I thought management would have been exempt from having a card?

Brian Tamaki....(sorry i mean Bish)... has a part time job on the door at the weekends and he has the final say...well so he thinks....:whistle:

Grahameeboy
1st September 2007, 09:34
Brian Tamaki....(sorry i mean Bish)... has a part time job on the door at the weekends and he has the final say...well so he thinks....:whistle:

Sadly in my view Mr Tamaki is a misguided Christian from the stuff he says.

MSTRS
1st September 2007, 09:41
I ain't a Charlie Church, I don't make frequent or regular trips to sacred or holy lands, I have no real strong thoughts on whether the 50,000 different names for a super being really calls the shots on this ball of dirt circling the sun.

However, I am sure Mitre 10 Mega proves there must be a supreme being somewhere... (other than that big bloke in the ads...)

I'm off to buy some liquid nails and one or two things I don't need but want... I know this should take about 10 minutes, but dammit, I'm going to be there at least an hour... and even that doesn't seem long enough.

Mitre 10 Mega - a true 'spiritual' home for the male soul.

Come along, sir. You've had enough hardware for one day....

Grahameeboy
1st September 2007, 10:25
God wanted to call it 'Mitey One' but he was outvoted..........

imdying
1st September 2007, 10:28
Yes, I'm sure my wife would rather Bunnings didn't exist :D

NighthawkNZ
1st September 2007, 10:48

oh you meant the big ferking ugly orange bohemoth structure out my back window... eh :sleep:

Mutley
1st September 2007, 10:51
Sorry to burst your bubble there Donor but some of us chicks really like Mitre 10 too.:niceone:

RC1
1st September 2007, 10:58
they do decent coffee too

Big Dave
1st September 2007, 11:32
'A man's gotta believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink.' - WC Fields.

Personally - I'd rather hang around Hugh Heffner's place.

sAsLEX
1st September 2007, 12:01
I'm off to buy some liquid nails and one or two things I don't need but want... I know this should take about 10 minutes, but dammit, I'm going to be there at least an hour...

I perfer not to browse to long shopping but follow the traditional male shopping method