PDA

View Full Version : Shield's coming home, boys

98tls
1st September 2007, 20:25
:niceone:Thanks for looking after it for a week :laugh::laugh:A Week :laugh:back to Christchurch it does go,only just 1/2 time but from what ive watched so far theres not to much to worry about.WTF is Stephen Donald:scratch:

yod
1st September 2007, 20:28
hehehehe....all good...go the cantabs

aren't you in north otago tho?

98tls
1st September 2007, 20:30
hehehehe....all good...go the cantabs

aren't you in north otago tho? Born in Nth canterbury,all my familys there or ch-ch so have always kept supporting them.As you do:banana:

yod
1st September 2007, 20:32
ah i c

im a chch lad meself....been gone for too long....but nice to see we consistently still kick arse

:rockon:

98tls
1st September 2007, 20:40
ah i c

im a chch lad meself....been gone for too long....but nice to see we consistently still kick arse

:rockon: Hasnt really been to many bad times although the first year of the super 12 wasnt flash....they came last:(

yod
1st September 2007, 20:54
cant complain when they win it 6 times tho :laugh:

remember May '02 vs the Waratahs in the last round robin game?

63-0 at halftime, 96-19 final score....i havent laughed so much in a long time....

98tls
1st September 2007, 20:59
Enjoyed that myself,looking forward to this years game with Auckland should be a good un,not much better than giving Auckland a hiding :girlfight:

yod
1st September 2007, 21:02
thats gonna be a shield challenge too by the looks

Bren
1st September 2007, 21:03
Yippee the boys gone done (or doin it ) again......wasnt born down in canterbury but slowly becomin one eyed!!! GO CANTERBURY!

yod
1st September 2007, 21:10
its done...waikato aint gonna score twice in 3 minutes....

Bren
1st September 2007, 21:16
GO CANTERBURY

Skyryder
1st September 2007, 21:19
Good one Cant.

As for Graham Henry :finger::finger:both hands. Cant. lads will know what I mean.

Skyryder

98tls
1st September 2007, 21:19
Nice eh,didnt hear to many cow bells towards the end,cow bells :lol:shit they deserved to lose for that fact alone.

dogsnbikes
1st September 2007, 21:23
and the score was ?

Skyryder
1st September 2007, 21:25
and the score was ?

:whocares: We won.

Skyryder

dogsnbikes
1st September 2007, 21:28
Oh well Bay of plenty will get it back soon enough

98tls
1st September 2007, 21:29
Cant believe Rico Gear isnt overseas right now.

Colapop
1st September 2007, 21:29
33-20

I wanna see Wairarapa Bush hold the shield!!

98tls
1st September 2007, 21:31
::
Oh well Bay of plenty will get it back soon enough :lol:Bay of who ?

dogsnbikes
1st September 2007, 21:33
33-20

thanks

they did in there hayday

Colapop
1st September 2007, 21:35
I've seen a pic of the Lions playing them in their heyday. Now the team is full of Wellington players who can't make their own team.

Big Dan
1st September 2007, 21:37
I'm finding this very hard to stomach i'm a passionate Mooloo man and i'm not really coping well with this loss cause it hurts.

But in saying that Canterbury you played a great game and gave us a game to humble us after last week well done and savor what the shield means as your coming challeneges by Hawkes Bay next should be a good game but sure your be successful in your first defence use it as a warm up for the game of the season against Auckland.

To all your Fans in CHCH and surrounding areas get behind your team the sheild is to be cheerished and treasured.

To the Waikato boys you done me proud in the second half pick yourself up we have Wellington next week - GO BOYS

Now i'm going to seek couselling for this loss

Big Dan

P.S. Go Warroirs

98tls
1st September 2007, 21:42
I'm finding this very hard to stomach i'm a passionate Mooloo man and i'm not really coping well with this loss cause it hurts.

But in saying that Canterbury you played a great game and gave us a game to humble us after last week well done and savor what the shield means as your coming challeneges by Hawkes Bay next should be a good game but sure your be successful in your first defence use it as a warm up for the game of the season against Auckland.

To all your Fans in CHCH and surrounding areas get behind your team the sheild is to be cheerished and treasured.

To the Waikato boys you done me proud in the second half pick yourself up we have Wellington next week - GO BOYS

Now i'm going to seek couselling for this loss

Big Dan

P.S. Go Warroirs Good luck with that Dan and yea go the Warriors:2thumbsup

Big Dan
1st September 2007, 21:46
Good luck with that Dan and yea go the Warriors:2thumbsup

after a little thought counseling isn't the way to go I'll drown my sorrows with COKE ZERO yes i know its not the hard stuff but i don't drink

Pumba
1st September 2007, 22:02
Nice eh,didnt hear to many cow bells towards the end,cow bells :lol:shit they deserved to lose for that fact alone.

God Dam cantab suporters, what a load of crap, you can all go do things to yourselves that if I post out loud no doubt I will get Infracted!!!:spanking:

Im not sour honest:bleh:

Laava
1st September 2007, 22:05
The thread heading caught my eye and I thought it said Sheilas coming home Boys!:Oops:

Bren
1st September 2007, 22:23
God Dam cantab suporters, what a load of crap, you can all go do things to yourselves that if I post out loud no doubt I will get Infracted!!!:spanking:

Im not sour honest:bleh:

I hate to say this....but I was once an Aucklander...Sorry but the South is where its at!....you can stick yer bloody traffic jams and astronomical house prices etc etc right up yer blowhole! Canterbury won, and thats what counts, and us cantabs are proud of our boys!.....now go down to Mission Bay and have an overpriced Latte!

Pumba
1st September 2007, 22:30
I hate to say this....but I was once an Aucklander...Sorry but the South is where its at!....you can stick yer bloody traffic jams and astronomical house prices etc etc right up yer blowhole! Canterbury won, and thats what counts, and us cantabs are proud of our boys!.....now go down to Mission Bay and have an overpriced Latte!

Dont be fooled by my current location, I am a Waikato farm boy born and bread.

And I prefer a good instant coffee any day

Maha
1st September 2007, 22:34
33-20

Delcon Shield perhaps....:niceone:

Bren
1st September 2007, 22:34
Dont be fooled by my current location, I am a Waikato farm boy born and bread.

And I prefer a good instant coffee any day

LOL What ya doin up in that hellhole then? The only time I stop in Auckland is to get gas on the rare occasions I go through Auckland......then I keep on driving!...I used to love that city, now I despise it!

yod
1st September 2007, 22:38
i lived in Auckland from 94 to 03....that was fun place to be when you're a cantab.....we just kept winning and winning and winning and winning......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that auckland game in a few weeks is gonna be a ripper but honestly, i'd rather lose that and bring home the cup quite frankly.....

was funny reading today that Sir Clive reckons England are good enough to defend it...HAHAHAHAHAHA.....what a womble....he also called the Lions tour a success...the man's deluded....

Skyryder
2nd September 2007, 08:40
As for the referee. He's obvoulsly had been pulling himself before the game and gone blind.

Skyryder