Are there any rgv..ers

The Pastor
4th October 2004, 21:29
im not a rgver, nope, :D

DarkDream
5th October 2004, 08:07
Are there any rgv..ers

Hey man,

there are plenty of bikers with all types of bikes on this site, all interested in one thing....riding in some shape or form!

Have a look through some of the forums and join in one of the rides, or organise your own..
:niceone:

curious george
5th October 2004, 09:19
There's quite a few here actually....
I have one, and there are a few NSR'ers and RS'ess too.
There is a small but smelly group in F3 this season.
You wanna race too?

rgvj22a
7th October 2004, 19:54
Like to check it out.

ktulu
6th November 2004, 19:58
Yeah, got a 91 M model, in at RCM performance getting some work done on it at the moment, should be on the road again in a couple of weeks

SPORK
6th November 2004, 21:06
Hey Ktulu, did you get your name from the Lovecroft books, or from Metallica? Either way, good on ya!

Two Smoker
6th November 2004, 21:11
Hey Ktulu, did you get your name from the Lovecroft books, or from Metallica? Either way, good on ya!
Most likely Metallica..... im just glad he isnt angry about me crashing his RGV hehehe.....

Coyote
7th November 2004, 14:36
Whats the best out of the RGV, RS and NSR?

Jamezo
7th November 2004, 20:47

who the hell is Lovecroft? Is he related to Lara? Or perhaps you are just dumb, and were attempting to namedrop HP Lovecraft Hmm? Hmmmmm? HMMMMMMMMMM? Because 'o' and 'a' are soooooo far away from each other on teh keyboard, right?

TIEM TO BUST A CAT IN YUOR ASS, HOEMSLISE!!!!!11

:yeah:

Two Smoker
7th November 2004, 20:52
Whats the best out of the RGV, RS and NSR?
Out of the RS250, RGV, TZR, NSR, the RS is probably the best, although it has the exact same engine as the RGV (except the RS has different ignition timing and exahauts) meaning it has a few extra HP...... Next after that would be a tight battle between the RGV and NSR.....

ktulu
14th November 2004, 19:17
Hey madcat, Yeah its metallica, oh metallica.... I love the call of ktulu, those first 10mins of S&M with that and the ecstacy of gold, pretty amazing start to an album.

Good work on the AG 200, spent a lot of time being a TF125 person myself but good to see you're keeping it real none the less

Fluffy Cat
14th November 2004, 19:55
He he.Whats best? well i have an RS250 and an NSR and i race the NSR it seems to keep up with the RGVs and RSs bar one but that has a lot of money spent on it and a faster rider but they are all kind of close.The rs has better suspension as standard and a more forward riding position but its a latter bike.The NSR has a peach of a motor full stop.Its just very flexible not as peaky as the RS or RGV.All of these bikes can be made much better with some tuning ie suspension motor etc. :yes:

soundbeltfarm
14th November 2004, 20:33
had one for my first road bike.
nearly killed myself on that puppy. glad it had good brakes
done my apprenticeship 250 license hard on that bike considering im 6ft3 and 114kg.
chewing on my knees all the time,