PDA

View Full Version : Riding Oz 3

Lance
3rd September 2007, 19:56
warned against going up the Bloomfield track. The 4x4 guys were said it was a trial. There was plenty of them about at this time of the year so thought I would go up a bit and try the first river xing. This wasnt too bad. River boulders to contend with but on the trial they didnt turf me off. Pic shows first xing when Kay was with me. Next day shee took the bus and all the gear and I boxed on. The road deteriated allarmingly. 5 river Xings all getting harder each time. The last nearly had me Only good luck getting me through. Remember on on a road bike. The road between the rivers was up and down dale but mostly hard with pot holews bull dust and about every other challeng you could think of. At one stage they had concreted two lanes about 300ml wide which collapsed under the weight of road trains. Bike woul;d have shaken to bits if I had to go too far on this sort of track. I would have too but enjoyed every bit of it

Lance

merv
3rd September 2007, 20:07
Sounds great but no sign of your pic.

Lance
3rd September 2007, 20:13
Haveing trouble eith this pic. Red line says that any pics showing nudity will be a problem. I was in full riding gear I assure you but the softwere may be picking up my inner thoughts

Lance

merv
3rd September 2007, 20:15
Is it too big a file size or something?