PDA

View Full Version : Arai visors

MementoMori
6th September 2007, 17:37
Hi there, I have been looking for a black Arai visor to fit my Corsair lid and after having gone in to some local shops, it seems the visors will cost in excess of $100. So before I go out and spend that much money, I'd like to know if there are any cheaper ways of getting one, for example a good website or something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... the more money I have to spend on petrol the better!

Thank you!
:)

boomer
6th September 2007, 17:39
the cheapest way is to smear shoe polish on ya standard one.. A true maori ! other than that the next cheapest method is to get the spray on tint..

other than that google is your friend...

tri boy
6th September 2007, 17:57
At first it sounds expensive, but if you take a bit of care, they last a hell o alot longer than most brands.
Quality costs.

bimotabob
6th September 2007, 18:30
$100 is not too bad for a top brand - Shoei Tints cost something like $150.
You can get years of use if looked after.

Usarka
6th September 2007, 18:59
or it will last fuck all if at every gas station you give yourself a full facial with a scratchy windscreen washer while everyone stares at the strange helmeted one

actually even then they still last a while.

Trudes
6th September 2007, 19:03
http://www.motostrano.com/
http://www.imotorcyclestore.com/
I can recommend both of these places.

kickingzebra
7th September 2007, 13:16
I have a few for sale... can't remember the price, all brand new, unused with pretty arai packets... smoke half smoke full smoke etc...

MementoMori
7th September 2007, 13:30
Thanks for everyone's help!

kickingzebra, PM sent!

vifferman
7th September 2007, 14:02
$100 is not too bad for a top brand - Shoei Tints cost something like $150.
You can get years of use if looked after.
My Shoei tinted visor cost $86.
AGV is more betterer though - about $20 cheaper, and they come in dark-tinted+mirrored versions, which the Shoei doesn't.

bimotabob
7th September 2007, 17:06
My Shoei tinted visor cost $86.
AGV is more betterer though - about $20 cheaper, and they come in dark-tinted+mirrored versions, which the Shoei doesn't.

Sorry I meant Iridum as they are the dearest and meanest.

Cheers