PDA

View Full Version : undertray for bandit 1250?

canarlee
7th September 2007, 00:00
if this is in the wrong forum i apologise and expect another infraction.

i am looking to "tidy up" the rear end of my bandit (get rid of the shovel attached to the rear).

as you may or may not know, getting after market parts for the bandit in this country is impossible still (cant even get a replacement rear light lense coz mine is cracked!?) so the only way to go is to get something imported. i dont want to spend lots of money getting something imported and then not being able to use it!

i hace managed to find this >>> http://www.banditmania.co.uk/Bodywork/SV650_ROCA_PLAIN_UNDERTRAY.jpg <<<. it says it is for an SV650 but i have been assured this will fit the bandit 1250.

what i am asking is, does anyone know if it will fit?

ta muchly

98tls
7th September 2007, 08:10
Undertray looks great,cant help with it fitting or not sorry,personally i wouldnt have thought so but if the makers of it say it does then i guess it does,i bought my undertray from extreme graphics in Canada,they have some aftermarket stuff for Bandits,check it out at extremegraphicfsmd.com although they dont do an undertray.Heres a pic of mine fwiw.

98tls
7th September 2007, 08:21
Have a look at sportsbikesnz.co.nz as they have one for a Bandit,ive got a mate who cut the pooper scooper off the back of his bandit and fitted small indicaters,cost him nothing and looks really good.

banditb12
7th September 2007, 08:28
hi you can get undertrays and heaps of bandit stuff at sportsbikesnz.co.nz but i have got the the same look as a undertray on my bandit by bobing the fender and it costs nothing if you wont pics or how to do it ring me on 036898144 or give me your email address

canarlee
8th September 2007, 00:02
thanks both of you above, pms sent!