PDA

View Full Version : Saturday offroad ride - Woodhill Forest (8 September)

motorbyclist
7th September 2007, 12:42
i'll be going to woodhill bike park this sat.

for those of you who haven't been for a while, it's under new ownership; they are grading the tracks weekly and are making many more tracks including a motox track (and eventually moving the carpark)

its off sh16 a bit past the mountain bike/horse parks and has easy access to muriwai beach (and from there it's 20min to the bombing range).

$20 entry

anyone keen?? me and my mate will be there on our '98 yz400f and '02 yz426f and maybe my dad and little brother on '05 yz250f and '88 tt250 so someone will be going your speed

ehab2weelr
7th September 2007, 14:55
il be keen on my gsx250...:clap::lol:

motorbyclist
7th September 2007, 15:23
now THAT would be something to see

motorbyclist
8th September 2007, 16:55
well that was awesome fun - i crashed my bike about 5 times and dropped it twice and no damage to either of us!

that and no police threat are what make offroad better than onroad

ehab2weelr
9th September 2007, 19:02
well that was awesome fun - i crashed my bike about 5 times and dropped it twice and no damage to either of us!

that and no police threat are what make offroad better than onroad

wouldnt now, never rouad offroad aye...hahah:laugh:

2wheeljunkie
9th September 2007, 19:15
off ridings mean..drop the bike and u and the bike (most of the time newayz) wont be hurt..:banana:...greatness

bomma
9th September 2007, 21:50
off ridings mean..drop the bike and u and the bike (most of the time newayz) wont be hurt..:banana:...greatness

umm sounds a bit noob......thot the whole point was to stay ON the bike :wacko::clap::lol:

motorbyclist
9th September 2007, 23:41
sometimes it can't be helped - those damn trees jump out in front of you:dodge:

my legs, arms, ass, back and neck are all still sore... man, getting out of bed at 2pm this arvo was damn difficult