PDA

View Full Version : Free race bike painting

crazefox
7th September 2007, 20:16
Hey guys i am trying to get my name out there in the race bike arena so i am offering free labour etc to paint your race bike.The paint will be around 300.
In return all i ask is for you too put my name on your bike and spread the Crazefox word.
Also i will fix any damage to your bike free of charge all you need to pay for is materials

cheers

crazefox

Grub
7th September 2007, 22:25
Hey guys i am trying to get my name out there in the race bike arena

OK team, time to give credit to Crazefox. You can still see the bike we delivered to him in my profile + damaged left fairing. He repaired it in lots of important ways and painted it .... including the pink wheels ... and did a brilliant job on it. He's primo.

Which has just reminded me that we need a bike photo shoot to update the pics and show you all what he can do.

cowpoos
7th September 2007, 22:35
Hey guys i am trying to get my name out there in the race bike arena so i am offering free labour etc to paint your race bike.The paint will be around 300.
In return all i ask is for you too put my name on your bike and spread the Crazefox word.
Also i will fix any damage to your bike free of charge all you need to pay for is materials

cheers

crazefox
Last year you made this offer...myself a good number of others on here offered our bikes..and yet you never went though with it...that was pretty fucking bad press in racing circles if you ask me...I hope your actually going to go thorugh with it this time??

crazefox
8th September 2007, 17:15
Last year you made this offer...myself a good number of others on here offered our bikes..and yet you never went though with it...that was pretty fucking bad press in racing circles if you ask me...I hope your actually going to go thorugh with it this time??

I did go through with painting a few couldnt do them all at once

crazefox
8th September 2007, 17:16
OK team, time to give credit to Crazefox. You can still see the bike we delivered to him in my profile + damaged left fairing. He repaired it in lots of important ways and painted it .... including the pink wheels ... and did a brilliant job on it. He's primo.

Which has just reminded me that we need a bike photo shoot to update the pics and show you all what he can do.

Thanks grub you the man:done:

Taz
8th September 2007, 17:26

Grub I hope he fixed/removed whatever that is growing on your seat :eek:

Grub
8th September 2007, 17:30
Grub I hope he fixed/removed whatever that is growing on your seat :eek:

Hehehe, the one on the footrest was even harder to get rid of. Couldn't resist it. We were getting a sheepskin for Nasty's Virago at Himitangi and there was the pink toilet seat cover and the fluffy slippers - wot's a man to do?.