PDA

View Full Version : A quickie (ride 11 Sep)

Macstar
11th September 2007, 10:53
I'm sitting here getting pissed off with my thesis. Anyone wanna sneak off for a quick ride somewhere for a few hours?

Txt me 0274476683

skidMark
11th September 2007, 10:59
i would but ive got no gas nor gas money lol sorry dude

klyong82
11th September 2007, 11:20
Darn I am stuck at work and it is uni holiday now at AUT so there is nothing to do. Weather is nice and my hands feel itchy; still got the moto guzzi and I am doing my best to clock up as much k's as possible. ANyway have fun with the ride.

Macstar
11th September 2007, 14:32
Just had a burn to Piha on my lonesome - good ride there but pissed down on way back. Gonna go for a cruise now with Chris now out to Miranda. Last chance for you'all punters to come for a midweek burn. Uni Gym at 3pm sharp.

Squiggles
11th September 2007, 17:31
dryballs, i missed it

klyong82
11th September 2007, 18:24
I rode pass gym at 3.30pm did not see you. darn

breakaway
11th September 2007, 18:29
Damn. I was bedding in my new scintered brake pads, and was itching for a ride around that time. I really need a way of checking these forums on the go :crybaby:

bomma
11th September 2007, 18:36
I really need a way of checking these forums on the go :crybaby:

blackberry anyone?? :lol: i should get paid for advertising!!!!

breakaway
11th September 2007, 18:41
I used to have a pocket PC but the damn thing kept crashing so I got rid of it :D

Besides WAP prices are insanely high and I'm a poor student who just low sided his bike off a 2m bank :p

Macstar
11th September 2007, 19:54
Twas a good ride to Miranda and a stop at the local for a quick beer. Hit a bit of sunstrike on the way home and it rained for about 20 minutes, but other than that an awesome ride with virtually no traffic once off the motorway.

The ol' RF900 had a fun time trying to keep up with a Gixer through the twisties!!

bomma
11th September 2007, 20:29
Twas a good ride to Miranda and a stop at the local for a quick beer. Hit a bit of sunstrike on the way home and it rained for about 20 minutes, but other than that an awesome ride with virtually no traffic once off the motorway.

The ol' RF900 had a fun time trying to keep up with a Gixer through the twisties!!

i was soooo keen to ditch my group mates and go on the ride mac....took a lot of self control to say that i cudnt go

im still at uni tryin to get this bloody assignment done :crybaby:

Macstar
11th September 2007, 20:57
Sheez mate, late one tonight eh? I used to hate group assignments.

bomma
11th September 2007, 21:14
Sheez mate, late one tonight eh? I used to hate group assignments.

shit yea....and this one gurl in our group cant really speka english that well so we al tried for a while but got extremely irritated towards the end so we gave her one thing to do and just one thing...to make the logo.......

she emailed me it today (the night before the assignments due) and she's spelt the name of the company wrong on the logo :blank::buggerd:

klyong82
11th September 2007, 21:20
shit yea....and this one gurl in our group cant really speka english that well so we al tried for a while but got extremely irritated towards the end so we gave her one thing to do and just one thing...to make the logo.......

she emailed me it today (the night before the assignments due) and she's spelt the name of the company wrong on the logo :blank::buggerd:

You need some help with the chinese girl? is she a hottie?

Macstar
11th September 2007, 21:28

That's my boy... always willing to lend a helping hand to a dame in distress! Maybe if you help her with the Logo Kim, she'll come with you on the Vegas ride:2thumbsup

BTW we didn't leave till about 3.30pm after talking with Bommer on Symonds St, must have missed each other by pure seconds...

bomma
11th September 2007, 22:01

shes chinese but a bit of a heffer mate....no go zone i reckon but if you like em with plenty of facial hair kim, i cud pm u her mob no :mellow:

klyong82
11th September 2007, 22:09
shes chinese but a bit of a heffer mate....no go zone i reckon but if you like em with plenty of facial hair kim, i cud pm u her mob no :mellow:

ahem........just remembereddddddddd i had something toooo dooooooooooo hahahaaa

That's my boy... always willing to lend a helping hand to a dame in distress! Maybe if you help her with the Logo Kim, she'll come with you on the Vegas ride:2thumbsup

BTW we didn't leave till about 3.30pm after talking with Bommer on Symonds St, must have missed each other by pure seconds...

haha ;) thanks Macstar

Yeah might have just missed you by a second.

motorbyclist
11th September 2007, 22:57
aw bugger, i was fixing my speedo

would've come if i had known