PDA

View Full Version : New member from North Shore (Out-law)

Out-law
11th September 2007, 19:26
:mobile:Hey everybody ! My name is Arthur
I live in North Shore, albany

I have 3 years of cage driving expirience, 2 times lost my license... over 2g of finds.... :niceone:
Few Month ago I decided to get a bike as I always wanted 1, so I went on trademe and started my search... I had a look at some hondas cbr250rr but not metter what people say about them honda is a honda(GAY) personally I dont like them, also it was a bit to small for me because then I saw a gsx250 2005 selling for 4.500 with 11kms and full service... so I decided to have a look at it, and after I test drove it, I just loved it, so I made my offer to the guy and i bought it for just over 4g :cool: . since then I'v been riding it every day to Uni and back.

NighthawkNZ
11th September 2007, 19:29
2 times lost my license... over 2g of finds.... :niceone:

And you admitt all this on your first post...

boostin
11th September 2007, 19:37
2 times lost my license... over 2g of finds.... :niceone:

not metter what people say about them honda is a honda(GAY)

Since then I'v been riding it every day to Uni and back.

Welcome, looks like you will fit right in.

Out-law
11th September 2007, 21:05
:cool:Hope I will fit in :wari:

NighthawkNZ
11th September 2007, 21:06
:cool:Hope I will fit in :wari:

sure you will :D:whistle:

fireliv
11th September 2007, 21:13
Well welcome aboard.....

hope you learn to ride propery. Having 2G's worth of fines is not cool, just shows that you cant drive, and are bad enough to get caught at it.

Otherwise enjoy the ride

Toaster
11th September 2007, 21:15
Welcome aboard (you naughty boy.... fines..... good money wasted there dude.)

Yes Hondas are gay.... I think Dover started that one.

tri boy
11th September 2007, 21:20
Hi Out-law, enjoy the site.
Ease up on those fines though, more fun spending ya dosh on bike gear. Especially good riding gear. Hows yours?

Out-law
11th September 2007, 21:22
Well I used to speed a lot i cars... I mean its really temting to go FAAAAST when car is capable of geting 100km/hr in just over 3sec and top speed of 280km/hr... and I wasnt lucky enough to not get cought, pretty much every time I was speeding I was geting pulled over... :( but now I dont really speed just go 100km/hr on m.way on bike on Looser plates. And no more speeding finds in last 6 month, as I drive with a radar detector now :), but still I dont speed... better do it on a track, not road. :)

Out-law
11th September 2007, 21:33
:D Id say my riding gear is ok... I bought it few month ago when I went overseas to my homecountry(Latvia) and I bought gear there, which was imported and made in Germany. The only thing i bought in Here was a helmet just went to dealers and bought a not really expensive, Rjays GP1. Ill buy something like Arai or shoei when Ill move to a bigger bike

EJT
12th September 2007, 13:21
Well I used to speed a lot i cars... I mean its really temting to go FAAAAST when car is capable of geting 100km/hr in just over 3sec and top speed of 280km/hr...

Jeez what did you drive - a Lambo??

TLMAN
12th September 2007, 13:35
Hope youre taking spelling lessons at uni!

Out-law
12th September 2007, 22:35
Noup I didnt drive a Lambo :D I had a 1999 Subari WRX STi, modified... fun to drive :) it was like a bike on 4 wheels... very fast :D

Yeah sometimes my spelling is not good... well iv been in NZ for just 3 years, had to learn english from 0

H00dz
12th September 2007, 23:48
Welcome from this northern Newbie

Out-law
12th September 2007, 23:59
Thank you... :)

Coaster
13th September 2007, 00:10
so where are you from?

johnnyflash
13th September 2007, 11:38
Welcome Out_law, glad to have you join us...