PDA

View Full Version : Motard is back!!! Woohoo!

Bulldog
12th September 2007, 14:09
Well after being bolled off my motard by some blind dumb fark and waiting weeks for parts and insurance claims (you know the drill) I have my wheelie monster back!

I managed to get some after market Acerbis hand guards, a complete Yoshi RS3 stainless exhaust and I'm getting a brand new Arai Tour X2 Motard Helmet!

I'm wrapped although not sure the bruising and life threatening experience was worth the bits ;)

Can I just add that out of all the bike shops I've dealt with over the years Colemans Suzuki have really sorted me out. They didn't have to give me aftermarket bits and they didn't have to offer me a hire bike (at lower than standard rates ;) ) but they did and they did it all with a smile.....so refreshing. I'll be buying all my bikes from them from now on. Good work Colemans team. And no I don't work for them, just a happy customer. :clap:

Ewan Oozarmy
12th September 2007, 15:40
Well after being bolled off my motard by some blind dumb fark and waiting weeks for parts and insurance claims (you know the drill) I have my wheelie monster back!

I managed to get some after market Acerbis hand guards, a complete Yoshi RS3 stainless exhaust and I'm getting a brand new Arai Tour X2 Motard Helmet!

I'm wrapped although not sure the bruising and life threatening experience was worth the bits ;)

Can I just add that out of all the bike shops I've dealt with over the years Colemans Suzuki have really sorted me out. They didn't have to give me aftermarket bits and they didn't have to offer me a hire bike (at lower than standard rates ;) ) but they did and they did it all with a smile.....so refreshing. I'll be buying all my bikes from them from now on. Good work Colemans team. And no I don't work for them, just a happy customer. :clap:

Nice one, mate. I had a DRZ400S a few years back which I moto'd (pre SM model). Akrapovic race can, K&N, Dynojet kit - wheelied like mad :)

I do like the Tour X motard but they're about $800 here so I think I'll pick one up next time I'm back in London - 200 pounds there....

Have fun (I'm sure you will)!

Bulldog
12th September 2007, 15:47
Thanks buddy, yeah that's what I have planned is a airbox mod (open it up) and a dynojet kit for the standard 36mm carb. If that's not enough I'll fork out for an FCR39mm MX carb. That oughta be enough I think :)

Ewan Oozarmy
12th September 2007, 16:09
This is a good site......

http://www.4strokes.com/tech/suzuki/drz400su.asp

Bulldog
12th September 2007, 16:17
Cool, I've been frequenting www.thumpertalk.com and supermotojunkie.com, I'll have a look tonight. The more the merrier.

Bulldog
12th September 2007, 23:43
Some pics...stickers coming for read guard and front rim.

Ewan Oozarmy
13th September 2007, 09:40
Nice! Just need to get the DB eaters out of your can - make sure the cage monkeys hear you coming :)