PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Greymouth....

98tls
15th September 2007, 19:10
Heading over to the street racing next month,a mate and myself were booked into the railway hotel for the weekend as we did last year..it suits as we can lock our bikes away in his shed,problem is we have just found out that its a no go because of the fire earlier in the year and cant do anything accomodation wise until after xmas,just starting to ring around a few motels without much luck but am sure something will turn up,was after somewere safe to leave 2 bikes for the weekend.

paturoa
15th September 2007, 19:16
aren't u supposed to be at the pp?

98tls
15th September 2007, 19:28
aren't u supposed to be at the pp? Wish i was mate but sadly no.after a big day putting the bike back together yesterday then having no problem firing it up last night i went out the garage this morning and it just refused to start....there was plenty of other things i needed to do so thought bugger it its just not to be,will get it sorted tommorow.

Smokin
16th September 2007, 15:38
No worries mate, I have room for a couple of bikes.

Buddha#81
16th September 2007, 19:24
The army hall is where we store our race bikes!

98tls
18th September 2007, 15:01
No worries mate, I have room for a couple of bikes. Thanks for the offer mate but i finally managed to get a motel room within walking distance to town and they have a shed we can put em in.

Smokin
18th September 2007, 15:26
Thats ok, If anyone else need a place for their bikes to sleep I'm about 10 minutes walk from the track.