PDA

View Full Version : NSR Update

NSR-Dan
15th September 2007, 21:34
People are probably wondering what has happened to my NSR, well here is an update.

It was kept a 250 (for now) and the bike was completed (well i bought a donor bike (peanuts bike)) and everything was fine until the spline on the gear shifter spindle striped and i have had to order a new part from japan.

but here is a pic of the bike with no fairings and the frame just painted (matt black) and the pic of the bike with fairing but on the spare frame i had laying around.

so let me know what you think

0arbreaka
15th September 2007, 21:36
wheres the pic?

NSR-Dan
15th September 2007, 21:42
theres the pics. the second one was 700kb so i think it screwed up the upload

Mr. Peanut
15th September 2007, 22:21
Donor bike? A fire breathing, ported, fully rebuilt screamer you mean? :D Looking good!!

NSR-Dan
15th September 2007, 23:44
Donor bike? A fire breathing, ported, fully rebuilt screamer you mean? :D Looking good!!

:yes: yep i guess, however it wasnt derestricted and the powervalves were not working so that is holding the engine back alot.

actually the powerevalve circuit is blowen on the PGM, either the servo motor is blowen or the powervalves got stuck and have shorted it. However i know a company that make powervalve servo ecu's that run of the TPS which is the same as the NSR so it should work nicely

skidMark
16th September 2007, 23:44
:yes: yep i guess, however it wasnt derestricted and the powervalves were not working so that is holding the engine back alot.

actually the powerevalve circuit is blowen on the PGM, either the servo motor is blowen or the powervalves got stuck and have shorted it. However i know a company that make powervalve servo ecu's that run of the TPS which is the same as the NSR so it should work nicely

TPS now this is all getting a bit flash for a honda innit?

NSR-Dan
17th September 2007, 00:29
not really, the powervavles run of the TPS, the bikes restricted through the GPS all conected to the PGM.

i like using all these flash letters :rockon:

FkNAmerican
17th September 2007, 00:57
Why we dont get stuff like that in the Us I'll never know

skidMark
17th September 2007, 01:04
Why we dont get stuff like that in the Us I'll never know

cus it's america and it's a strange strange strange place.

NSR-Dan
18th September 2007, 19:22
here is a new pic with the swingarm painted and the tail on.

imdying
18th September 2007, 19:39
Such a thin waist your bike has :love:

With a waistline like that, I hereby dub your bike 'Barbie'!