PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki Trackday: Manfield 27 Oct 2007

MotoGirl
23rd September 2007, 21:04
Cajun and I are driving from Tauranga to Fielding on 26 October and staying the night in a motel near the track.

Is anyone else planning to stay in Fielding on the Friday night who wants to share the costs of a motel room? I've heard that some of the rooms sleep up to six.

We haven't booked a room yet.

Cajun
10th October 2007, 15:21
<bump> anyone else heading to this

Kendog
10th October 2007, 15:54
<bump> anyone else heading to this

Yep

x10

Cajun
11th October 2007, 10:12
Yep

x10

Sweet as come over and say hello at some stage,

We will be the ones in bright red van with mcdonald motor trimmers and rider seats on the side, along with the bright yellow 600 with race fairings.

Goes for anyone come say hello

dhunt
11th October 2007, 10:25
Yip I'll be there. Should be lots of fun :2thumbsup. Hopefully the weather behaves for it.

Cajun
11th October 2007, 10:35
Yip I'll be there. Should be lots of fun :2thumbsup. Hopefully the weather behaves for it.

yeah be my first time ever at manfield, riding or seeing the track. so be interesting.

dhunt
11th October 2007, 11:59
yeah be my first time ever at manfield, riding or seeing the track. so be interesting.
Yip it's definitely a pretty cool track and definitely has a bit of character hence the nickname minefield but I like it.

MotoGirl
11th October 2007, 12:13
Yip it's definitely a pretty cool track and definitely has a bit of character hence the nickname minefield but I like it.

I'm happy so long as the 'mine' doesn't cause me to lose any limbs :done:

Kendog
11th October 2007, 18:49
Sweet as come over and say hello at some stage,

We will be the ones in bright red van with mcdonald motor trimmers and rider seats on the side, along with the bright yellow 600 with race fairings.

Goes for anyone come say hello

Sure will.

I will be the one on the Suzuki :lol:

cowpoos
11th October 2007, 19:38
I'm coming :) should be a good day!! hope mrskendogs sorted some mint weather for us!!

Hitcher
11th October 2007, 20:15
Mrs H has entered her Bandit. No lap records will be safe!

Her_C4
11th October 2007, 20:28

Excellent :clap: 'Hi' to Mrs H and I am sure that she will really enjoy it - especally on her new red machine..... :scooter:

Might come up for a ride and watch the fun,,, :yes:

Kendog
11th October 2007, 20:34
I'm coming :) should be a good day!! hope mrskendogs sorted some mint weather for us!!

Shall I ask her to do an anti rain dance?

cowpoos
11th October 2007, 22:15

so you'll be there...I'll be needing a pit bitch!! and a mid afternoon tui :)

Shall I ask her to do an anti rain dance?

yes please!! and a freashly baked batch of caramel slice would be tops too!!! [I'm puching my luck there eh nig??]

Kendog
12th October 2007, 05:36
yes please!! and a freashly baked batch of caramel slice would be tops too!!! [I'm puching my luck there eh nig??]

You'd be lucky. And I wouldn't trust eating anything I tried to bake :whistle:

Plugz 4 Lugz
13th October 2007, 20:50
Does anybody have room on a bike trailer? And space inside, for Dean, who's willing to help with petrol costs to Manfeild on the 27th?! Please give him a bell on 021 0229 6230. His acces to KB is down at present. Cheers

Plugz 4 Lugz
13th October 2007, 20:56
I'm more than happy to make day trip to Manfeild to make earplugs on the 27 but I need to gauge the numbers. We are double booked that weekend........... but numbers will dictate a 'flying day trip'. Leave me a msg on KB or text me on 027 659 1583. Cheers Sue :)

Kendog
13th October 2007, 21:27
I'm more than happy to make day trip to Manfeild to make earplugs on the 27 but I need to gauge the numbers. We are double booked that weekend........... but numbers will dictate a 'flying day trip'. Leave me a msg on KB or text me on 027 659 1583. Cheers Sue :)

I want a set.
Cheers.

Plugz 4 Lugz
14th October 2007, 12:01
.... I'm kinda hoping a few of the Wellington riders who have enquired when we'll be at Manfeild next will take up the offer also. Cheers Sue 027 659 1583

I want a set.
Cheers.

Plugz 4 Lugz
23rd October 2007, 18:09
Sorry, I haven't had enough confirmations to break another event engagement so will not be able to make Manfeild this Saturday. If we don't meet up at any of the events before January, just to let you know that we will be staying overnight in Wellington on Jan 8th, before catching the ferry and heading to Ruapuna for the superbikes. Text me your cell and I'll let you know where we'll be staying if you want to catch up for earplugs. Cheers Sue 027 659 1583

I want a set.
Cheers.

Kendog
23rd October 2007, 18:56
Sorry, I haven't had enough confirmations to break another event engagement so will not be able to make Manfeild this Saturday. If we don't meet up at any of the events before January, just to let you know that we will be staying overnight in Wellington on Jan 8th, before catching the ferry and heading to Ruapuna for the superbikes. Text me your cell and I'll let you know where we'll be staying if you want to catch up for earplugs. Cheers Sue 027 659 1583

Cool thanks. If we don't catch up before hand I will be in touch.
I should be at Wanganui so hope to see you there.

Plugz 4 Lugz
23rd October 2007, 19:14
........... see you at Wanganui. Regards Sue

Cool thanks. If we don't catch up before hand I will be in touch.
I should be at Wanganui so hope to see you there.