View Full Version : Kneedraggers.com - AVOID THEM

discodan
27th September 2007, 10:33
I ordered an adjustable rearset for my SV650. This is what happened:

- Order mysteriously being 'processed' for over a month
- After a few inquiries, had to choose a new one
- New one ships out
- A non-adjustable rearset that looks nothing like the one I ordered arrives
- Kneedraggers say that they sent the right one and I should put up with it or send it back
As you know, postage is really expensive so I don't want to send this one back. I paid for an adjustable rearset and they send me a cheap non-adjustable one.

I feel totally ripped off. Are there any consumer rights laws that could apply to me in the states?

sunhuntin
27th September 2007, 10:36
HOLY COW! TWO DISCOS DANS????

*digs out maps* :lol:

Colapop
27th September 2007, 10:36
Send it back - freight forward. They pay for fucking it up.

RC1
27th September 2007, 10:37
HOLY COW! TWO DISCOS DANS????

*digs out maps* :lol:

scary aye hope this one dont get lost :rolleyes:

Disco Dan
27th September 2007, 10:45
This way............................................... ....

Colapop
27th September 2007, 10:46
Disco Dan giving DiscoDan directions....!! No!! The 'other' left... :wacko:

discodan
27th September 2007, 10:54
Actually, I was the first discodan to sign up! :cool:

I decided to just use the one they sent me as I wanted to ride my bike again and then at least I have something. This meant that I couldnt sent it back so I was just after a bit of a refund as I paid way too much for a non-adjustable rearset.

I dont think I will get anything out of them so this is just a warning to others who may be considering using the strong dollar.

scracha
27th September 2007, 13:38
I ordered an adjustable rearset for my SV650. This is what happened:

As you know, postage is really expensive so I don't want to send this one back. I paid for an adjustable rearset and they send me a cheap non-adjustable one.

I feel totally ripped off. Are there any consumer rights laws that could apply to me in the states?

If you paid by credit card you take it up with your card issuer who initially pretty much always side with the end customer until proven otherwise (which is a c@$nt for guys like me).

If you've paid via Paypal and/or went through Ebay you can start a disupute thing with them.

If you've paid any other way then you're a noob <_<