PDA

View Full Version : Back by popular demand - mikey vs cowpoos

cowpoos
27th September 2007, 12:58
Well...as everyones seen mikeys avatar on him smacking me in the chops [fucking hard to I might add...it bloody hurt!!] and heaps of people have giving me a ribbing about it..yet they have not seen the full video...

so have a laugh!! mikey did!! :girlfight:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKlRLPDjEoI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKlRLPDjEoI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

skelstar
27th September 2007, 13:20
Good lord....there was swearing in that!

jrandom
27th September 2007, 13:27
Fookin mint, I want a go.

Finn
27th September 2007, 13:35
Poos is quite strong from all the farming, but he loses his balance really easy. :kick:

cowpoos
27th September 2007, 13:50
Poos is quite strong from all the farming, but he loses his balance really easy. :kick:
you dumb shit...mikeys the one that falls over!!

Finn
27th September 2007, 13:52
you dumb shit...mikeys the one that falls over!!

I wasn't referring to this incident...

arsnik
27th September 2007, 13:55
I wasn\'t referring to this incident...

that mikey\'s a good lookin guy! wonder what type of make up he uses...

shame poo\'s is used to being kicked in the head by cows all day long, that first punch would of knocked a lesser mortal out.

Mental Trousers
27th September 2007, 14:23
that mikey\'s a good lookin guy! wonder what type of make up he uses...

shame poo\'s is used to being kicked in the head by cows all day long, that first punch would of knocked a lesser mortal out.
That first one was a good shot mikey. Was funny as fark. But after that you should have run lol.

arsnik
27th September 2007, 14:31
That first one was a good shot mikey. Was funny as fark. But after that you should have run lol.

Hey this account is registered to a guy in sakura with a matching IP address, lets not go jumping to any rash conclusions eh?

kiwifruit
27th September 2007, 14:31
poos for pm!
i couldnt see the action properly so i;

uAmOcTkYTeQ

imdying
27th September 2007, 15:31
Hey this account is registered to a guy in sakura with a matching IP address, lets not go jumping to any rash conclusions eh?Hahahah, even I know this is a mikey account, and it's not like I keep up with crap like that :rofl:

/edit: I!

avgas
27th September 2007, 15:36
poos for pm!
i couldnt see the action properly so i;

uAmOcTkYTeQ
i had a trail bike that sounded like that

Trudes
27th September 2007, 19:24
Hahaha, that's hilarious, even funnier in slowmo, all that mooing. Nice one boys.:first:

Gwinch
27th September 2007, 20:32
That's nostalgic. Is there any way to obtain a copy of the video?

Oh yeah, do I get a rematch poos? Something more conclusive than our bout that took place after this one. ;)