PDA

View Full Version : bargains for the underfunded

bikerboy
23rd July 2003, 19:58
For sale at substantial discount!

BMW helmet, size to fit 57-58 cm. White wite minor red/yellow graphics.
tinted visor. This is an $800 helmet going for $350 or best offer. Suit BMW biker!:D new and never worn.

Shark RS2 indy, yellow with clear visor and fog city insert which darkens in sunlight. Used but in good condition, one small chip. Size to fit 57-58 cm. Only $100. Never dropped or crashed.

Spidi vertebrae Race boots, silver and black. Very good condition, worn three or four times max. Size 43.
Perfect for the up and coming racer. $100.

Come on guys and gals, I want to get rid of this stuff so make an offer.
:done:

Yamahamaman
23rd July 2003, 21:42
Originally posted by bikerboy
For sale at substantial discount!

Spidi vertebrae Race boots, silver and black. Very good condition, worn three or four times max. Size 43.
Perfect for the up and coming racer. $100.

Pick me pick me.

Murray

Marmoot
23rd July 2003, 22:27
I'm more interested in your yellow ducati, BB :) if it will be in the same bargain rate

Urban Terrorist
23rd July 2003, 22:32
Bollox, the boots seem to have gone already. If not, or they're the wrong size or somesuch triviality I'm keen.

bikerboy
23rd July 2003, 22:38
All the gear is on a first come, first served (sold) basis.

In other words, first to hand over the cash gets the goods.:cool:

And no the bike is going no where. :D

Yamahamaman
23rd July 2003, 22:41
Originally posted by bikerboy
All the gear is on a first come, first served (sold) basis.

In other words, first to hand over the cash gets the goods.:cool:

And no the bike is going no where. :D

When and where?

bikerboy
23rd July 2003, 23:22
Anyone interested can pm me.

Yamahamaman
23rd July 2003, 23:29
BB

I've lost interest in the Boots. Twice I have expressed interest and willingness and can no longer be bothered playing silly buggers with you.

bikerboy
24th July 2003, 11:12
Ouch!
Yam, yes you expressed interest but never gave me contact details. I gave you three ways to contact me, PM, e-mail through the site and my phone number.

Sorry if anyone feels jerked around, that isn't my intention. I just want to sell the gear. So as I stated, the first to contact me, arrange a meeting, and payment, gets the goods.
:o

I appologize if anyone feels this is unfair or that they have been badly treated. Having held goods for people in the past only for them to change their minds and lost the others interested has taught me to be cautious.

I hope this is fair to all.:)

wkid_one
24th July 2003, 12:55
LOL @ BB - I took YM's comment to be a bit tonque in cheek...maybe I was wrong...

We have to be careful about random character assasinations on this site - it is only allowed to happen to me and KK! 

bluninja
24th July 2003, 15:11
So what's random about that ? :D It's predictable that you too get abused....perhaps the only random part is who does it.\

TTFN

wkid_one
24th July 2003, 15:43
That's what I meant - there shoudl be no random ones - as there are only two targets

Hoon
24th July 2003, 15:46
Grrr where were you Bikerboy when I was asking for boots (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=262)!!!

You could've saved me $460!!!

bikerboy
6th August 2003, 09:33
The Shark helmet and the Race boots have sold. :D

Thanks for all the interest KB'ers.:beer:

Stay tuned for round two, I'm not sure I want to do this again.:eek: