PDA

View Full Version : For sale: cbr400

GIXser
28th September 2007, 09:53
CBR 400 for sale , red and white this bike is a minter , apart fromt he fact that s some one pushed it over last week in a carpark and dented the tank(small) cracked some of the fairing (very minor)
only 32000 kms, the bike looks like its only a few years old and goes really well
i have to sell it this weekend any reasonable offer above 3000 will be considered,
021994963 im in east auckland (whitford)

White trash
28th September 2007, 11:56
Normaly, some more details such as year of manufacture and maybe even an image or two are quite helpfull in the sales proccess.

I'll start off the dumb questions though, get that outta the way.

1) How fast does it go?
2) Wanna swap for my KE Corolla set up for a 13B Bridgeport, it's got cut springs and is already primered?
3) Is this a 2 or 4 stroke?
4) Im thinking of taking Craig Shirriffs on this year in the Nationals, will this be a good bike and how much will it need spent on it?
5) It is a Suzuki eh?

zeRax
28th September 2007, 16:52
pics, history? YEAR?!?

boomer
28th September 2007, 16:54
Normaly, some more details such as year of manufacture and maybe even an image or two are quite helpfull in the sales proccess.

1) How fast does it go?
2) Wanna swap for my KE Corolla set up for a 13B Bridgeport, it's got cut springs and is already primered?
4) Im thinking of taking Craig Shirriffs on this year in the Nationals, will this be a good bike and how much will it need spent on it?
5) It is a Suzuki eh?

u missed one...

Does it Wheelie MR?

Mr. Peanut
28th September 2007, 17:26
I might be into a bit of that, more info please!! :yes:

roadracingoldfart
28th September 2007, 21:29

1) How fast does it go?
5) It is a Suzuki eh?

YES to all the above you silly stoopid JAFFA peasant.
Sheeeesh :(