PDA

View Full Version : Newby (*MissNey*)

*MissNey*
29th September 2007, 12:46
Hey everyone im Renee been viewing the forums for a past couple of days so decided to join up. I moved over to ChCh from western aussie (hold back the mockery please lol) and am a huge fan of ducatis :) lost my license while in aus late last year so have ben having minor withdrawal symptoms haha hope everyone is having a good day/night

fireball
29th September 2007, 12:48
welcome to the mad house....
grab a beer and join in the fun! :drinknsin

MSTRS
29th September 2007, 12:50
Welcome along. Don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight.

Trudes
29th September 2007, 13:00
Hi there, welcome to KB and NZ. Get that licence back and get back on your bike soon eh!:sunny:

*MissNey*
29th September 2007, 13:23
thanks for the welcomes! nice to meet you all :)

200BUSA
29th September 2007, 13:28
Welcome to the site.Once you are back on the bike im sure you will find plenty of rides to go on-Lots of kbers down here.

Zuki Bandit
29th September 2007, 19:06
Welcome to the nutthouse MissNey!

NZsarge
29th September 2007, 19:41
Hello hello, welcome welcome.:D

chanceyy
29th September 2007, 19:49
welcome aboard .. just watch feeding the trolls .. but plenty of fun to be had in here :yes:

Bren
29th September 2007, 20:34
Welcome to KB, and Welcome to the Garden City where the Shield will remain!

A few good things going on soon....KB Birthday bash is soon, and so is the staging post get together....look at the events link on the KB home page...

Mr. Peanut
29th September 2007, 20:42
:eek5:........

Hi :D

deanohit
29th September 2007, 20:53
As the informal President of Kiwibiker's Anonymous, welcome to the mad house. Can get pretty crazy in here some times, enjoy ya self.

*MissNey*
30th September 2007, 11:51
not trying to sound like a broken record but thanks for the welcomes lol :P

The Lone Rider
30th September 2007, 20:14
Dont forget the new Christchurch Wensday rides that are just starting up

HTFU
30th September 2007, 21:30
ok boys thats enough, back it up, give her room....:love::innocent:

you just asking for trouble Missy on here with that user name. You gonna stick out like a Prosti walking through a Prison. :whistle:

SDU
1st October 2007, 15:36
Welcome to the nuthouse!
At least you're in time for rally season. hope you don't have too long to go before you get back on ya bike.
Keep an eye out for local rides, drinkies & bowl along- oh yeah at least you've see the light & came to the mainland.:drinkup:

puddy
1st October 2007, 16:10
Welcome to KB, and Welcome to the Garden City where the Shield will remain!

Gonna have to move up to AKLD if you want to see that Shield any time soon!

:banana::banana::banana:
Oh, and welcome Miss Ney!

R6_kid
1st October 2007, 17:17
I love your signature. I lost my licence a couple of months back and was planning on jumping the ditch to get around it. What made you go to CHCH of all places?

johnnyflash
1st October 2007, 18:14
hey welcome MissNey, firstly to KB and secondly to NZ, and commiserations on the move to CHCH :laugh: (couldnt stop myself) some good KBers down there though so that will make up for it, Enjoy the roads and ride safe.. Nice ride the Duc..

Terminated
1st October 2007, 21:14
from western aussie (hold back the mockery please lol)

Welcome, and oi oi oi. You are not alone, been here 24yrs.

Rosie
2nd October 2007, 08:11
Hey there Renee!
Welcome to KB (and to NZ).
Christchurch is a pretty cool city, and you'll find heaps of awesome roads to ride in the South Island.

*MissNey*
2nd October 2007, 09:33
thanks guys! and cheers for the compliment R6:P also good to see another aussie on here! i happen to quite like chch and moved there for many reasons but mainly because i was offered a job

Rashika
8th October 2007, 15:26
Welcome to chch MissNey and welcome to kb. ;)
Just in time to meet some of the locals at the great KB get together birthday party on Oct 27th at speights ale house Tower junction.
How long till you get back on your bike?

discotex
16th October 2007, 18:11
thanks guys! and cheers for the compliment R6:P also good to see another aussie on here! i happen to quite like chch and moved there for many reasons but mainly because i was offered a job

They told you it gets real cold down there before offering you the job eh? Where in WA are you from?

Skunk Control
16th October 2007, 23:06
They told you it gets real cold down there before offering you the job eh? Where in WA are you from?

Umm cold but awesome riding close by, hummm what a predicament...

Skunk Control
16th October 2007, 23:08
Welcome Miss Ney

discotex
17th October 2007, 08:53
Umm cold but awesome riding close by, hummm what a predicament...

Riding around the city must suck tho. If I was to move back to Chch I'd be living up in the hills or in Governers Bay so I at least got some corners on the way to work :)

Skunk Control
17th October 2007, 10:34
Riding around the city must suck tho. If I was to move back to Chch I'd be living up in the hills or in Governers Bay so I at least got some corners on the way to work :)

Yeah but still much easier to go for an awesome weekend blat than up here. Unfortunately I was born financially stunted so for now have to stay here for work. :buggerd:

discotex
17th October 2007, 12:11
Yeah but still much easier to go for an awesome weekend blat than up here. Unfortunately I was born financially stunted so for now have to stay here for work. :buggerd:

I know how you feel. I couldn't move back financially either. I'd take a 40% pay cut and the cost of living isn't *that* much less. Can get a much nicer house with $400k tho.

Auckland is the best of both worlds I reckon. Great climate, good $$, good riding on the doorstep. Pity about the traffic but on a bike :whocares: