PDA

View Full Version : Gloves

MikeL
23rd July 2003, 21:11
Any help with the following would be appreciated:
Bought a pair of Darbi gloves from Motomail about 2 months ago. Not the most expensive, but not cheap either. Good fit, comfortable, warm. Then on the weekend had trouble getting them off because my hands were a bit sweaty, and the linings became detached from the outers. No matter what I try I now can't get the lining all the way into the fingers. Result: gloves are useless. Any suggestions? Do I have to throw them away? Should they not have lasted longer than 2 months?? If I have to buy new ones, what's the best recommendation (low to mid-price range)?
Thx

Antallica
23rd July 2003, 22:30
I think I see your problem there..... tried some wire or even the end of a fork or something to get the ends where they should be?

bikerboy
23rd July 2003, 22:54
First the lecture, then the advice and last a possible solution.:D

One should never pull gloves off without first holding the tips of the fingers as you pull the hand out gently.

You can push the lining back in with the handle of a toothbrush.

I have a pair of brand new (gift) Spidi H2out gloves, size Euro 8, Usa M. They are too small for me.

PM me for the deal of the century, or you can take them back to Motomail on the grounds the gloves are not fit for the purpose they were sold, and demand a replacement (nicely). :done: