PDA

View Full Version : All hail to the orange Ducati

Mrs Busa Pete
29th September 2007, 16:46
:2thumbsupwhen we were heading home this afternoon from pink hogs skydive that dident hapeen we came across an orange ducati going up the motorway towords othea valey road what made this one stand out was the 2.9km of up hill straght whitch he managed to do on the rear wheel at speeds around 200kph [based on the fact that the other lanes all looked like they where parked up]perfictly executed show 20 points out of ten and you win the gold medal:2thumbsup

Maha
29th September 2007, 16:55
Yea wasn't that fucken awesome to see....skills...stand up wheelie no less none of this sit down pussy shit or omg! wheres the road kinda wheelie...:cool:

all hail to the...typing skills Pete...you must have typed that at 200kph....:lol:

Mom
29th September 2007, 17:12
Have to say that was one of the most unexpected sights today! What amazing control, I could kinda feel the grin factor eminating from the rider!

oldguy
29th September 2007, 17:29
yeah I'm still grinning, bloody front wheel wouldn't stay down, I was standing up trying to push the front end down. (slap around the head and wakes up)
loved to have seen that,:gob:some peps make wheelies look easy

Maha
29th September 2007, 17:42
yeah I'm still grinning, bloody front wheel wouldn't stay down, I was standing up trying to push the front end down. (slap around the head and wakes up)
loved to have seen that,:gob:some peps make wheelies look easy

I thought our long lost mate Zed was wheelie king but this guy must feel at home on a Uni-Cycle....:niceone: