PDA

View Full Version : Origins of BuckBuckNo1

Terminated
29th September 2007, 19:29
Tonight the movie "Fat Albert" is on 7.30pm and the original Bill Cosby comedy routine presents this character. Within the routine is a character, "BuckBuckNo1" I do not know whether BB#1 was incorporated into the script...."Come in BuckBuckNo1" when the kids all run and 'piles on the mill' of Fat Albert in the neighbourhood.

Anyways its back to the bbq and another beer,,, hey hey hey fat albert.

Heads Up and Enjoy

WasPhantom
29th September 2007, 22:36
Ah I just KNEW I had heard it before! Back when I listened to Bill Cosby on audio tape [*nods*]

KoroJ
29th September 2007, 23:53
I think BuckBuck is the game, not a character. BB#1 is the first on the pile, followed by BB#2 and so on until they run out of kids or crash the stack, which always happened when Fat Albert turned up.

Terminated
30th September 2007, 14:19
I think BuckBuck is the game, not a character. BB#1 is the first on the pile, followed by BB#2 and so on until they run out of kids or crash the stack, which always happened when Fat Albert turned up.

Thanks KoroJ, I believe you are correct now that I come to think of it.All I recall from Bill Cosby's comedy story was 'Come in BB#1, and then the loud noise of Fat Albert coming with 'hey! hey! hey!'